Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks girls :hug:

I know this isn't really on topic, but in my opinion very respectable of Bachchan :)

Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is making his Hollywood debut in Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby", says he has not charged anything for his appearance in the movie.

“The role is small, hardly of a minute. Baz Luhrmann was touring India couple of years ago…going all around the country, he dropped in at my office with a friend who did some painting work for me. We just had a casual conversation and he left,” Big B told reporters here Wednesday.

“Year-and-a-half ago he called me and said he has a role for me which he said was not worthy and said if I will do it. I readily agreed. As a gesture it is not remunerative. I have not charged anything. I did it just for a gesture,” added the Indian superstar who will be seen as Meyer Wolfsheim in the movie.

A book-to-screen adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s bestseller of the same name, the film has Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire in the lead roles. The film is scheduled for a December release.

“My experience with Baz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey and Carey was wonderful. Many films have been made on this… this is the third edition… huge amount of detailing, research has been done. Their whole system of working is so organised and it is a great pleasure to be working with them,” said Amitabh about his debut Hollywood film.

hmmm yes sounds very plausible they didn't head to london, though both tweeters stated thats where they were? :blink:

Thanks everyone for the tweets, and vids! I wonder if jonah has abigger part in this movie than we all thought?

Also, I was looking at the onlocations article at all the other filming that is going on in NY and I noticed that Gossip Girl is filming tomorrow (0.5 miles away from the Wolf of Wall Street rehearsals). Weird, maybe Leo and Blake run into each other.

Kat

As to Jonah/Wolf. His role as Danny Porush is the biggest role next to Leo's .

Danny was Jordan's best friend , and they have lots of scenes together.

As to the London tweets, if you notice the one I posted with the pix yesterday, the guy said they were seen in a London bank, and in New York, not far from the Merrill Lynch building is the London Barclay bank .

Kieron Bryan@kieronjbryan

Leo Di Caprio and Jonah Hill on trading floor of a London bank this morning. Brushing up for a Scorcese movie @HeyUGuys http://pic.twitter.com/pE0mQtvI