Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

well my experience from my "friend's wallets" weird photos ( :voodoo: :banghead: ) condoms, strange piece of paper, with strange words :persuazn: !

I will love to have Leo's wallet in my hand :laugh: !

he probably end like this (Leo): :no: (me): :jimmy: (Leo): :doofywave: (me):ninja%20knives.gif( both): :hug:

well the money is mine!

no been serious I'm not jealous at all I like free relationships.

focus look what I found, maybe we are going to see new pics of Leo drunk!

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgenova.mentelocale.it%2F47403-leonardo-caprio-portofino-alcol-insulti-ai-paparazzi%2F&act=url

i wouldn't be too bothered with/concerned over that italian article. the italian press are infamous for blowing things way out of proportion and fabricating stories (and this is coming from an italian) so it's best to just let that piece fall by the wayside.

i think it's safe to say that leo knows better than to get drunk to the point of stumbling and staggering around. he probably had a few drinks and had a good time the way everyone else at the party did. he had the blanket over his head so not to get photographed by the paparazzi after a long night. he probably looked tired and haggard (who doesn't look like that after a party?) and wanted to keep his face hidden. no harm there.

let's just keep talking about him starting Wolf, because honestly, i cannot get enough of all the news that's coming in about production.

i wouldn't be too bothered with/concerned over that italian article. the italian press are infamous for blowing things way out of proportion and fabricating stories

Ahh! ... How dare you Neon. :o Are you saying that his romance/ almost to be married with Madelina was false???? :rofl::laugh:

I'm with you at this one.

i wouldn't be too bothered with/concerned over that italian article. the italian press are infamous for blowing things way out of proportion and fabricating stories

Ahh! ... How dare you Neon. :o Are you saying that his romance/ almost to be married with Madelina was false???? :rofl::laugh:

I'm with you at this one.

i thought you were serious for about 2 seconds, omg. that's my point exactly! haha!

more Wolf casting news!

It might very well be my most anticipated film of next year, so excuse me if any casting item gets my immediate attention. But when the lineup is this eclectic and potential-filled? You’d be a fool to complain.

Next up for Martin Scorsese‘s The Wolf of Wall Street is Max Hoffman (you might know his father); the actor will play famous shoe designer, Steve Madden, who must have helped Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio) look good as he stole your money. And, boy, will Belfort be doing a lot of that.

The Wolf of Wall Street also stars Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Kyle Chandler, Cristin Milioti, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal, Rob Reiner, Kenneth Choi, P.J. Byrne, andJon Favreau. With the film expected to start filming in a few weeks, a 2013 opening is in the cards.

Wow, more great casting news! I haven't really seen max in much but the movie "click" but from what I've seen, he seems to be a good actor. Thanks!

Ox: I have a question, because you said you've read the script......also don't spoil anything for me either.... :p But Margot robbie(nadine) appears always after Cristin Milioti (jordans first wife), and is always near the last of the casting list in all the news articles. Is this because Cristin (jordans first wife) appears more in the film than margot(nadine) or is it just nothing? I haven't read the book, but I thought Nadine was a bigger character in the book than jordans first wife, and I thought that she was going to appear more in the film. (also, don't spoil anything, or give too much away either) Thanks :flower:

Osa and Kat

If you read this part of the article, they are indeed alluding to the pix we all saw on Tues when he was 'helped' off the boat as his face covered ( to keep the same paps that are making the drunk accusations from getting their desire money shot ) , as per my earlier comment as to who the so called 'witnesses' were , and now the paps that didn't get their desired money shot are trying to claim he had to be helped off due to his being drunk . Give me a break

The Americans might not have taken account of the fact that at that hour the fishing port is just too calm and quiet for not noticing two cars with tinted windows, reinforced that stop just steps from the sea. Just DiCaprio, visibly affected by alcohol, has arrived in Portofino, came too, his sworn enemies: the paparazzi.Burst of flash, excitement and then the insults.Clumsy and vulgar ones out of the mouth of the star .

It is not enough for the intervention of the bodyguard, who supported the handsome Leo to the car to save him from the fury of incessant

It's in bad shape.

Neon

Tks for more Wolf casting; though one can tell that the writer isn't familiar with the part Steve Madden played in the Belfort saga. Madden wishes his involvement at that time was limited to providing Belfort with expensive shoes :p

Also, as to your earlier comments about Leo : Yes, I agree Leo enjoys a good party and drinks like most of us , but Leo had lived his life in clubs and parties at all of the well known party towns in the US be it NY, L.A, or New Orleans, and as the guy Woody , who is well known pap in L.A., said in the documentary Hanging with Leo, that Leo has never been one to be drunk , stumbling drunk, etc in public.

Leo well knows whatever he does in public is under ten times more scrutiny than anyone else.

Kat

Nadine has a much , much more major part in Jordan's life than Denise, be it in the actual book or in the script :)

Thanks for the explaination Ox! i just wondered because Cristins name always came up first when they announced the cast lists, and margot was always close to last. Anywho, I can't wait to see leo in character, and seeing this movie get roleing!

Yipee, I'm so glad for Ethan ; I love him :)

Ethan Suplee and Katarina Cas have joined recent arrival Jon Favreau and previously announced Leonardo DiCaprio. Martin Scorsese will direct in New York for Red Granite.

The film is based on the memoir of the same name by former Wall Street trader Jordan Belfort. Terence Winter adapted the tumultuous story of Belfort’s rise and fall and the cast includes Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner and Kyle Chandler.

Red Granite’s Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland produce with DiCaprio, Scorsese and Emma Koskoff and Alexandra Milchan. Irwin Winkler and Georgia Kacandes serve as executive producers.

Kat

Yes, I can't wait to see Leo's Jordan Belfort look :ddr: