Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for the pics!

Something I've always wondered: Does anyone know what happened to Leo's friend...uh....was it Jerry? The puffy, red hair guy. All of his friends seem to still be his friends but I never see the puffy, red hair dude anymore. Lol.

Bari

I had heard that he gave up acting and went back to Austin.

Infact, remember when Leo and the guys were in Austin earlier this year for Mobli event, I wondered if they might have seen Jerry.

Does anyone know what happened to Leo's friend...uh....was it Jerry? The puffy, red hair guy

Bari I was asking the same about the guy with puffy hair... Also David Blaine whom we saw a lot with him disappeared from Leo's map. Hmmm! maybe Blaine became too crazy for him :hehe:

Aww! Leo with glasses :wub:

leo%208.jpg

Thanks for the pics Amandine Flower%20for%20you.gif

As same time, another scenario I thought of was two years ago in July Leo had attended the soccer finals in South Africa as part of a 'birthday gift' to his godson Milan , so , who knows, maybe Milan's birthday wish this year was a trip to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown : )

Thanks amandine for more pics, and francis for the batman article! I remember reading it earlier, thinking it may have been true that leo made a cameo, but no :cry:

Also I believe leo does like baseball, I think he likes all sports, I just think basketball is his first love :heart: I think he went to a few baseball games with Gi.

And thanks Ox for the people pic :)

Wow,tks for all those incredible pics girls!!

I remember just a few of them...I love seeing old pics! :flower: Tks for all the articles and everything!

So Leo actually wears glasses right? I always suspected that...Leo seemed to be a little squint for me,was I crazy? But that was a charm for me! :p