Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Princess...it's Carmen Sandiego...you say every possible name in this world...Carmen Amanda...Carmen Lucia,Carmen Maria...but you never say Carmen Sandiego! :rofl: :rofl:

Tks for the tweets girls! Where the hell is Leo? :bounce:

And where's Oxford as well?

I suppose that Leo should be enjoying his moment with Erin furtively. :shifty:

Noticed some tweets going around. Hope this one is ok. It's so sweet! Apparently (Erin's twitter), Leo's gf is going to be God Mother to her baby Dixie. Erin gave the baby some of Jen Maguire's jewelry:

Lily Aldridge@LilyAldridge

I just got my @JenMeyerMaguire "D" necklace!!!! Its so beautiful I love it!!! I'm so proud to wear it! Thank you @ErinHeatherton!

Thanks for the Erin support, everyone!

I think this one is ok too? It's a cute article on Erin, ERIN Heatherton’s boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio must be dying to take her on a summer holiday when she looks this good in a bikini.The link is here at The Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4394035/Leos-lady-Erin-Heatherton-is-a-beach-babe.html Really nice pictures. They make such an adorable couple. Bet he's met his match in basketball? Maybe not...LOL

Neon

Below is lineup for San Diego Comic Con , Django Unchained will make their presentation on Saturday July 14th

As you'll notice in article , they don't know yet which cast members will be in attendance

Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino will bring his upcoming western Django Unchained to next month's San Diego Comic-Con.

SDCC announced today that the Weinstein film will have a panel at Hall H on Saturday, July 14, from 11:30am-12:30pm. Tarantino and unspecified cast members will be on hand to present fans with a sneak peek at Django Unchained, which opens Christmas Day 2012.

Thanks for Harvey's recent comments about Leo's performance as Calvin :)

Also, thanks , for reminder about tonight's BET Awards, I hope the Django 60 second clip shows a new scene with Calvin !

Great screen capture from Aviator .

Posey

Thanks for NY Times excerpt about celebrity :)

Kat

Thanks for news regarding Leo's Twitter followers; quite an accomplishment considering the nature of his tweets :)

Also , thanks, for modelizer & Ebony article and tweets .

Shine

Thanks for Tag Heuer pix :)

Pami

I was out of town on an early July 4th vacay :wave:

Sic & Neon

Yes, lots of recycled GQ covers :p

I notice that everytime Leo does a new movie, the article may be new, but the cover many use are from older photo shoots

ByPrincess, Kat, Nanda

Thanks for tweets :)

Guess with all the conflicting tweets ( placing him in New York area, Puerto Rico, outside NO , Scotland ) we'll just have to wait for our next new pix to see where Leo is :p

Barbie

Thanks for interview clip :)

Strawberries

Thanks for news regarding Erin's gift to little Dixie :)

hopefully leo does meet baby dixie, that way he can catch baby fever and get cracking on making a little dicap child of his own ;)

:thumbsup:

Thanks Strawberries for the info ;)

And welcome back Ox!! Thanks for the comiccon article. That would be awesome if we could have leo in some early press for django!

It would be very disappointed if Leo doesn't attend to ComicCon :cry2:

Welcome back Oxford. :wave:

and I thought it would be you, that would surprise us with new photos :p

we'll just have to wait for our next new pix to see where Leo is

I almost thought that it was new stills of Django :laugh: I see some similarity in costumes between GONY and Django.

post-51835-0-1446083387-32207_thumb.jpg post-51835-0-1446083387-36186_thumb.jpg

I think it's the pic,but in my opinion Leo was too good looking in GONY.

But in Django...I'm on my knees...he got my heart and threw it away! :p

Oxford,how did you spend your July 4th vacay? :) Surely it was great. :)

Tks girls!