Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Gosh I cant wait to see django, this character looks so different...I'm sure it will be one of my favorites...

And these pics, OMG! I'm feeling like a twilight fan girl LOL I will never judge these girls anymore LOL

It's official Erin is my all time favorite leo's girlfiend (ok, close to Gisele, she always will have a special place in my heart...)

Wijn

Thanks for NY Post article about Leo & Erin at "Once" :)

In the past year, it seems like Leo has gone to see plays on every visit, I wonder if Leo is considering doing a play ??

When I checked out acting coach Larry Moss' website I realized that Leo has worked with him ever since Aviator

http://larrymoss.org/acting-coach-larry-moss

Posey

Thanks for Django gifs ; love them :)

ByPrincess /Kat

Yes, it was funny to see people getting all excited about Gatbsy stills that we saw weeks ago ; those people need to start checking here for the true lastest news :p

Kat

Love your new avi /siggi :)

SweetGaby

Lover your Erin avi as well :)

Gosh I cant wait to see django, this character looks so different...I'm sure it will be one of my favorites...

And these pics, OMG! I'm feeling like a twilight fan girl LOL I will never judge these girls anymore LOL

It's official Erin is my all time favorite leo's girlfiend (ok, close to Gisele, she always will have a special place in my heart...)

Same here,I mean I don't have a favorite but Erin,Gisele,Bar had a very big place on my heart.

Hello,girls! I think these pics will find one of the most great place in your hearts!

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?91004-All-Celebs-amp-Models-Daily-Updated&goto=nextoldest

Erin is Pisces like me, my huge sympathy for her started when I knew that. and if I could say something to her, I would say: Pisces and Scorpio is a wonderful combination! trust me ;)

Me that's the same when I learned that Gisele is cancer like me,Cancer and Scorpio is a amazing combination too ;)

Erin is Pisces like me, my huge sympathy for her started when I knew that. and if I could say something to her, I would say: Pisces and Scorpio is a wonderful combination! trust me ;)

Me that's the same when I learned that Gisele is cancer like me,Cancer and Scorpio is a amazing combination too ;)

LOL... :rofl: therefore I should have my hopes .. I'm cancer too rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif I just need a huge contract with a modeling agency :laugh:

Btw: the sign was a hint for Sick or Pami or Barbie of when is my birthday :whistle:

Posey

Yes, it would be great if Leo did a Broadway play. it would definitely be worth saving money , so I could fly to NYC and see it :)

Barbie

Yes, I've liked all of Leo's girlfriends be it Kristen, Gisele, Bar, Blake, Erin. Or more to the point, I , personally, have never known of any reason to dislike any of them.

As you say the only truly important thing is that Leo likes who he is with , and , like you, I feel he had good times in all of his past relationships and is happy now in his present relationship with Erin :heart:

Jean Dujardin in talks for 'Wolf of Wall Street'

Oscar winner eyeing Swiss banker role in Scorsese pic

By Jeff Sneider

post-52324-0-1446083298-49519_thumb.jpg

Dujardin

Hot off his Oscar-winning turn in "The Artist," French thesp Jean Dujardin is in talks to join Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill in Martin Scorsese's "The Wolf of Wall Street."

Red Granite is financing and will produce along with Scorsese, Emma Tillinger Koskoff, Irwin Winkler, Alexandra Milchan DiCaprio and his Appian Way partner Jennifer Killoran. Terence Winter wrote the screenplay.

Pic is based on Jordan Belfort's memoirs, which chronicle his rise and fall on Wall Street, along with his hard-partying lifestyle and tumultuous personal life.

Dujardin is in talks to play Jean-Jacques Handali, a suave Swiss banker involved in laundering illicit funds for the protag's firm. He will soon be seen in The Weinstein Company's comedy "The Players," and he's also attached to star alongside Tim Roth in Eric Rochant's "Mobius."

And from Playlist

While there was no doubt that Jean Dujardin was the charming story of the awards season last year, capped off by a Best Actor win at the Oscars, his Hollywood prospects seemed doubtful. His command of the English language is limited, but he proved he could deliver with some great comic timing with the right material, thanks to a pretty great Funny Or Die video. But he'll have his greatest test yet as he's nabbed his first stateside role with one of the most esteemed directors...well, ever.

Dujardin has come aboard Martin Scorsese's "The Wolf Of Wall Street." He joins a pretty solid cast thus far with Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill and Kyle Chandler already on board, in the story based on the memoir by Jordan Belfort and adapted by Terence Winter, that tells the true tale of the rise and fall of a drug/sex/alcohol-addicted New York stockbroker. So how will Dujardin get around his not-so-thorough English? He plays "a suave Swiss banker" (obviously) who is laundering money for DiCaprio's company. One of the official languages in Switzerland? French. So we presume a little bit of broken English will be just fine for the part.

But language issues aside, Dujardin has proven he can be a great screen presence and we figure Scorsese will put that to good use. It's a smart addition to a film that is getting more intriguing with each announcement. Fans of the actor will soon see him in his native tongue in the French hit "The Players" that The Weinstein Company will distribute on this side of the ocean, and he has a handful of films in the works as well including the thriller "Mobius" opposite Tim Roth and a remake of Claude Berri's "One Wild Moment" with Vincent Cassel.

Ox: Agreed :thumbsup:

Yes, I've liked all of Leo's girlfriends be it Kristen, Gisele, Bar, Blake, Erin. Or more to the point, I , personally, have never known of any reason to dislike any of them.

As you say the only truly important thing is that Leo likes who he is with , and , like you, I feel he had good times in all of his past relationships and is happy now in his present relationship with Erin :heart:

Also thanks for the possible Jean casting in Wolf! I would really like to see that happen!