Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

AWWW they are so cute together! Also Leo looks like a bum in that photo with the bike. :') Bless.

I'm super excited to see who Martin picks for Leo's wife in Wolf. I don't think it will be Charlize though since she's shaved her head for another part I think she's filming this fall. Sad.

But I've loved all of Martin's choices in his movies except Cameron Diaz in Gangs of NY. I mean, she's okay but she didn't hold up against Leo and Daniel D L imo.

Next, you're teaming up with Leonardo DiCaprio for your fifth film together: The Wolf of Wall Street

"Yes, we are. I first heard about Leo from Robert De Niro. He told me in passing, 'I just did this thing called This Boy's Life with this kid named Leo DiCaprio. He's really good. You should work with him some day.' And he rarely says that. He's always really kind about other people, but he rarely says I should work with somebody. I saw What's Eating Gilbert Grape and I didn't realize it was him and he was terrific. And then of course Titanic. I thought he was very good in that. So when the word came around that he liked my movies,and his participation in Gangs of New York was able to get that movie made, a very special relationship started."

Hello again girls!!

Wow,nice to see the new pics of Leo and Erin!! The haters are going crazy!! :nicole: rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

Leo seems to be happy,I like to see him that way,always with a smile on his face. :) Tks for the articles as well!

Leo always conscious with his bike, showing that he really cares about the environment. :hehe: So cute! :wub:

Now I just cant wait to see "The Wolf of Wall Street",so many nice movies ahead! :Ophelia_Immortal:

Tks a lot for everything girls!Flower%20for%20you.gif

Wijn

Thanks for nice words from Marty about Leo :)

More of Marty's comments about Leo

What makes it so special?

"We're a different generation, but he goes in the same places that I want to go. He's not afraid to go there. He's not afraid to deal with that part of himself and that's interesting. We have a different context, we grew up differently, but I think we speak the same language emotionally and psychologically. It's very lucky."

Read more: http://www.kitsapsun.../#ixzz1xc4Yg67m

Some more screen stills from last night's ET segment Paramount pix/behind the scenes

Leo with Spielberg

Leo and Spielberg Paramount .jpg

Leo and others such as Tom Cruise as they begin to walk up steps to get into position for pix

Dicaprio paramount2.jpg

Pix of Leo talking with Meryl and Glen

Paramount3.jpg

paramount4.jpg

loolll yeah daydreaming: Its like that on JJ everywhere. And its always for the male celebs threads filled with bashing of their women :whistle:

Thanks Ox for the Paramount screen caps! And wijn for the sweet comments from Marty!

EDIT: also a quick little article about Oscar buzz!!

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/12/leos-roles-getting-oscar-buzz

Hey.. so I think according to this tweet Leo could be watching a play... and I say I think because I don't understand the reference to Critters 3??? I mean he has even heard of Titanic, Aviator, Departed???

Adrian Bryan-Brown@Bubbles2828

Leonardo DiCaprio (Critters 3) at ONCE on Broadway tonight @oncemusical

7:25 pm - 12 jun 12 vía TweetDeck · Detalles

Hey.. so I think according to this tweet Leo could be watching a play... and I say I think because I don't understand the reference to Critters 3??? I mean he has even heard of Titanic, Aviator, Departed???

Adrian Bryan-Brown@Bubbles2828

Leonardo DiCaprio (Critters 3) at ONCE on Broadway tonight @oncemusical

7:25 pm - 12 jun 12 vía TweetDeck · Detalles

Haha,I dont think so Princess! Is he an alien? :rofl:

This pic :heart:

image.jpg

OMG this is adorable :D yes be more affectionate in public leo! lol

But I've loved all of Martin's choices in his movies except Cameron Diaz in Gangs of NY. I mean, she's okay but she didn't hold up against Leo and Daniel D L imo.

yeah I wasn't that fond of Cameron in GONY but I heard that it was mainly the studio's choice. They wanted another "big name" star next to Leo so they could sell the movie as a romance. Scorsese initially wanted a less known actress like Sarah Polley for the part.

Anyways, I saw the pics of Charlize with her hair buzzed off :( I'm sad that she'll be too busy because she seems perfect for the part. oh well, I'm sure they'll get someone great

It's amazing the difference in the responses to Leo and Erin pics here v. the Just Jared responses!

I just read the comments there.. and damn what is their problem? how is leo a pedophile for dating someone in their 20s?

ByPrincess

Well, a 'teaser' is typically shortened version of full length trailer, so ideally we shoud be seeing longer trailer with more scenes tomorrow.

Yes, I agree that in the international teaser trailer Leo's delivery of lines seems more subdued.

However, we have no way of knowing which delivery Tarantino went with to we see the next full length US trailer.