Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Haha well it comes out in the Uk on the first of june......and in the U. S it comes out on the 8th!! So I might not be the one to infiltrate first, and it may already be up online by then :p But If I see it before it hits the web, you can bet I will give you guys the scoop :p

Elly,loved your point of view.

You know,when I was a teenager I thought they would make a great couple. It was a platonic love,the way they looked each other, there was so much respect!

Leo always says he's looking for the lady in his life,ok why I'm saying this...sometimes we think the love of our lives is so far away from us and this same person can be so close but you cant see it. Sometimes I think that's what happens between them,they are so close but they cant see each other. Of course I know they are great friends,but it seems to be missing one click,just one click and they will realize they are born to each other. :)

As I always say here,if Leo's happy I'm happy too,no matter who,what i'm saying here is just a silly thing from a dreamer girl like me. :hehe:

Old Interview for Roméo + Juliette (he speack about Kristen) :

Is Leonardo DiCaprio a real life Romeo?

Do you fall in love easily?

Not really. It´s always been a slow process for me each time I´ve gone into a relationship. I´ve never done anything like Romeo and Juliet, who meet one night and she tells him she wants to get married! But I do believe it can happen, love at first sight. It´s just that I´m 21 and it hasn´t happened to me yet!

So are you going out with anybody at the moment?

I´ve had a girlfriend for a year now, and it´s been great. It´s my first really long term relationship. She´s not an actress, which is probably for the best. I can´t wait to see her at the end of the day. I´m very happy. Well, pretty happy.

As someone who´s not in the business, what does she think about it all?

She´s not really round it that much. She hasn´t even been in front of a TV crew yet. I mean, we´ll have a problem if she comes up and starts waving at the cameras when I´m doing an interview, but I know she´s not that type. She really doesn´t like all that stuff. She´s probably going to back well away from it.

What´s she like?

Her name is Kristen. She´s good-looking and that´s why I started talking to her. I don´t go for certain types of girl - they´ve all been different from each other. And she is different.

Are you still as mad about her now as you were when you first met?

Yeah, I still think she´s just as cute. She´s like the cutest thing I´ve ever seen in my whole life, and she´s really sweet. She´s also very calm - she really calms me down. She´s easy going about everything and not highly strung, which I wouldn´t be able to deal with.

So what´s the most romantic thing you´ve ever done for her?

Oh, boy, what a tough question. I haven´t bought up a whole flower store or anything, although I just got her some flowers recently. I bought her a watch once and she loved that. I haven´t climbed up a building for her or anything, either. I flew her out to Mexico to see me on a film set, but that´s about it!

Do you live together?

No, I live alone now. I moved out of my mom´s house and now I´m living on my own in Los Angeles. I´ve got this fantastic appartment here.

What do your parents think of her?

Oh, I definitely don´t have any problems like that in my life. Both of our families are okay about us being together. Luckily, in this day and age, the situation isn´t like that. And, if we do get banished and thrown out on the streets by our parents, we have more chance of surviving!

You seem to be working hard and spending a lot of time with your ladee. Do you find any time to be wild these days?

I had the summer off once we finished Romeo and Juliet and we spent the time doing everything I needed to do to fill my "quota" as a teenager, so I sort of went on a wild thing. I went travelling, bungee-jumping and sky-diving.

Do you get fed up with people comparing you to James Dean?

I used to, but if I was honest, I really love James Dean´s performances. I thought he really had a lot of good stuff going on, so it´s very flattering. James Dean and Montgomery Cliff are the only actors who´ve really made me feel for them on screen. They played really tortured souls and you felt like they were always on the verge of tears. They were the only ones who could look really sad and get me to say, "Oh, boy, what´s wrong?" I don´t know if I have that.

You come across as a really happy-go-lucky guy. What do you draw on for the emotional stuff?

Oh, I´m kinda happy-go-lucky. I haven´t had a really tragic sort of life. I think I´ve had a lot of good luck, so I have to make up bad stuff in my head to get me emotional. Romeo and Juliet was the most emotional movie I´ve ever done. I had to be a wreck, a crying shambles, every other scene. To do that I had to take 20 minutes in the corner visualizing horrible things, like my family dying. That´s the main thing that gets me going.

How involved are your parents with your career?

My father has a lot to do with it. Together we read the scripts I get sent and he gives me his opinion. I have my agents who are really involved, too, and my manager, so it´s not just my family.

What happens if you and your dad disagree?

Ultimatively it´s my decision, but we usually agree. We haven´t disagreed yet. I think I´m lucky to have a lot of good people around to help me choose such good scripts, because I don´t have much time to read stuff.

Your next film is Titanic. Is there going to be any romance in that?

Oh yeah, absolutely. I play this young artist from Paris and I´ve been out there drawing, and she is an upper class girl. I´m travelling in third class and we meet up and mess around, even though she´s engaged to someone else. Then there´s all this chaos going on with the ship sinking...

Do you and Kate survive, or do you go down with the ship?

She lives on. As for me, how can I make a film if I don´t die?!

:rofl:

Leo foresaw his fate!hehe

Tks Amandine,loved it! :)

And who would say that soon after Leo would become a phenomenon around the world. :)

Your next film is Titanic. Is there going to be any romance in that?

Oh yeah, absolutely. I play this young artist from Paris and I´ve been out there drawing, and she is an upper class girl. I´m travelling in third class and we meet up and mess around, even though she´s engaged to someone else. Then there´s all this chaos going on with the ship sinking...

"She's good looking and thats why I started taking to her" omfg I'm dying :rofl:

I love how he was still this honest and open, great find Amandine , I didn't remember much of this interview :flower:

Pami, that sounds scary buy could be true. Maybe Ox knows?

"She's good looking and thats why I started taking to her" omfg I'm dying :rofl:

I love how he was still this honest and open, great find Amandine , I didn't remember much of this interview :flower:

Pami, that sounds scary buy could be true. Maybe Ox knows?

Oh yeah...for sure Oxford knows something about it...right Oxford? :p :nicole:

Thanks Amandinefrance for the interview Flower%20for%20you.gif

I had read some quotes about it I hadn't been able to find the full interview...

I find very enjoyable that he was so open in an interview :Angel: although he sound very superficial... is like all the guys at that age :laugh:

Kat

hehe ~ u know , its just my point of view .. :)

Ox

I am so glad u enjoy it ! and yeah , we all hope they are happy in their lives .. :wub:

and thanks for the tweet ... i wonder where he was heading .. :)

Wijn

Thanks for the confirmation :wub: ~~and Kat , Go for us babe~~ :ddr:

Pami

I understand everthing u said ! :yes: and u konw , I am a Titanic fan , and if they actually hated each other in real life and didn't wanna work with each other ever again afther Titanic , That could be really hurt for me , but u know the truth is ,they have a close bond in real life , so i guess i have nothing to complain . and the same as u and Ox , I want them to be happy . so if they are happy , then I am good ... :wub:

thanks for the pic , nice !!! :heart: and thanks for the Django scene info , that scene sounds really evil .... :o

Amandine

Wow .. .. thanks for the R+J interview , haha , he was really open in this interview , and i love his words about Kristen , so sweet !! just love it !! :wub:

Amadine: What a beautiful avi :heart:

Also, the song church in the wild.....before gatsby the song only had 600 thousand viewers on youtube...now after two days, it has over 3.1 million views! Power of Gatsby ;) Also the trailer made me love both songs :heart:

haha, I knew this would happen, both music are very good especially Love is Blindness, I was in shock the original music from U2 it's from 1991... I love U2 and I didn't knew about this music, still I prefer Jack White version that's on the trailer, more rock and roll, more powerful!

thanks shine for the tweet, excting news about Django. And thanks for the confirmation wijn.

elly: WOW, I loved everything you wrote about Leo and Kate.

ox: thanks for the tweet of Leo in the airport, I hope this means he have some free days of Django filming, maybe?

Old Interview for Roméo + Juliette (he speack about Kristen) :

Do you and Kate survive, or do you go down with the ship?

I guess he survived too .. ;)

post-60751-0-1446083061-41338_thumb.jpg

thanks Amandine: that's such a great interview, I have read some parts of this one but not everything, very interesting, Sometimes it doesn't really seems Leo talking so openly about his girlfriend and personal life.

But this answer was funny:

She lives on. As for me, how can I make a film if I don´t die?! :p