Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books. I am excited and nervous about the movie because most movies that are based on books are not very good. It rarely does the book justice.

I am hoping since this movie has the dynamic duo of Baz and Leo it might actually be decent. Can't wait to see the full trailer! :idk:

I like the fact that the movie is in 3D... will give us a great experience... I CAN'T WAIT!

wait too long

I want to see Gatsby ,now~~~ :clap:

Me too... ah, I've never asked so hard for this before: Christmas, can you come as soon as possible?

Thanks, Wijn.

lol I hate Entertainment Tonight previews. ughh their voiceovers are awful.

weirdly enough, I think Tobey looks pretty good in the preview. I was really worried about him because I only know him from the spiderman movies lol Carey.. idk her voice/accent was a bit weird? It was like she was trying to sound like scarlett o'hara or something. maybe it'll seem less weird in the full trailer. Leo looks alright.

but ughh that voice over lol I need the full trailer to come out right now so I can get the awful "love, lust, liquor and leo" out of my head.

Yep, I read the book in high school...I believe.

BUT OMG THE TRAILEEEEER. YESSSSSS. YESSS. CRYINGGGG. I can't wait to really see what Carey and Leo's chemistry is like. DLKFADKSKD. Also...I CAN'T EVEN WAIT FOR THE PRESS TOUR FOR THIS BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT LEO AND TOBEY HAVE BEEN BUDS FOR YEARS. It could be awesome and more personable~~~ in regards to Leo 'cause Tobey is around. (god I sound like a stalker. :clap: )

Thanks wijn for the gifs!! And yeah I am not sure if that is leo kissing carey's neck, hair seems to dark. Unless its just the quality of the vid or something.

ANOTHER HEADS UP. Trailer is gonna be on ET tonight :clap:

Hey girls!!

We'll be able to see the full trailer tonight???make%20it%20clap.gif:idk::ddr:

Tks for providing us some clips Osa and Barbie!!make%20it%20clap.gif

I'm so happy that I think I will give birth to triplets now....rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif:clap:

Hi girls, and thanks again for the welcomes, I'm pretty excited for tonight, I'm not creating great expectations because it's just a trailer, but it's wonderful that we ain't gonna wait to much time like last year with J Edgard Trailer.

Oh cant you wait a little more Amandine? :clap:

But it's ok anyway,at least I'm sure we'll be able to see it tomorrow! Uncut!!make%20it%20clap.gif

Oh cant you wait a little more Amandine? :idk:

But it's ok anyway,at least I'm sure we'll be able to see it tomorrow! Uncut!!make%20it%20clap.gif

Pami I can't :'( I will get up in 6 hours and I don't know at what time is the show ! I am going to dream about it ^^

For pleasure 2 videos with his fabulous talents :