Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

You're very welcome. :) We needed something in this Leo drought.

The article is mostly a set report from the day they shot the party scenes, with some quotes from Baz Luhrmann. I've only google-translated the last paragraph below, since it's the one about Leo:

In his white suit, DiCaprio slides his slender silhouette to the control screens to check his performance. He is satisfied. For a long time one has not seen a face so radiant. Accustomed to the dark roles with Martin Scorsese, physically transformed by Clint Eastwood, DiCaprio was not the sex symbol of the Titanic years. The actor was therefore delighted to break the image that annoyed him. Baz Luhrmann has managed to convince him to reborn the aura that made ​​his success. For the filmmaker, The Great Gatsby is the role that best fits his personality: the beautiful one that hides an inner turmoil. To see him smile so radiantly on the screen, opposite his famous longtime friend, Tobey Maguire, it seems that DiCaprio regained his innocence for Baz Luhrmann.

Wow,wow,wow....That's the way aha aha I like it...aha aha.... :drool:

Tks Rillio!! That hair falling on his face..wow....so sexy! Lucky Carey! :laugh: That's our handsome Leo,the most handsome man in hollywood,at least for me. :laugh: I dont agree when they say Leo was not the sexy symbol of the Titanic years,no one can have an young face forever! And what about Blood Diamond,The Departed,Body of Lies,Catch me if you can,Gangs of New York?These guys who wrote that sort of thing are sick! :laugh:

My heart... oh... I don't know the word in English to express what I thought now looking at these photos... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

He's... :drool: :drool: :drool:

My ovaries are going to pop :laugh:.

I want to see this movie so badly... and I want now... fuc* people who don't think Leo is hot now post-52055-0-1446083018-77948_thumb.gif

He's beyond hot... and this is for the haters who come here to look our posts, stop complaining, fuc* the haters...

post-52055-0-1446083018-84229_thumb.gif

Thanks a lot, Rillio.

Thanks girls :wave:.

YES RILLO!!!! :woot: Amazing pics, really just amazing!! So freaking envious of Carey though :p He also looks so incredibly, unbelievibly HOT! :drool: Being unshaven like that makes him look so young!

Nanda, your gifs are epic :rofl:

My heart... oh... I don't know the word in English to express what I thought now looking at these photos... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

He's... :drool: :drool: :drool:

My ovaries are going to pop :laugh: .

LOL!!! Yeah Nanda,f*** everything!! :rofl:

That's how I'm feeling after seeing these pics...happy!

balanco-gigante.gif

oh my god i can't even articulate how excited i am for more stills of gatsby, i hope we get a trailer soon

seeing leo/carey together in that one still omg, it's from my favorite scene in the entire novel

i can't wait to see it on screen

i am so so so so stoked

Nanda sorry but there is no reason to be so aggressive. We should deal with the fact that ANYONE can read the thread. No need for posting the middle finger.

Rather we should focus that we finally have some new pics and how hot and yummy Leo looks.

thanks A LOT rillio: I'am speechless and breathless with this new pics, OMG... he looks soooooooo dreamy! :blush: :drool:

Lucky Carey! :brows:

Rillio: thanks for the translation also, sweet words from Baz.

Amandine: forgot to thank you on the info about the mag.