Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Stupid George! Ugggggggggly.

Lmao.

Yeah, some of those Leo things do express anger but some are just mocking him and taking joy he hasn't won anything - but I still find SO MANY of them hilarious. :rofl:

ETA: Fashion, I was trying to respond to your PM but your inbox is full so I couldn't send it :(

I haven't watched the Oscars yet but that pisses me off if they're making jokes about Leo! Even if they are "funny".... not cool. I can't really say until after I watch, though. Leo has a great sense of humor so I'm sure he'll take them in stride.

I told you I wouldn't watch the Oscar but I couldn't resist and it was good because I saw the annoying George lose the Oscar to Dujardin THAT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD. Take that Clooney, haha :jimmy: :laugh: I was laughing with myself, very good moment I would say. :D

I'am also happy for dear Merryl Streep and for Marty's movie Hugo to won 5 oscars. :) (Y)

I told you I wouldn't watch the Oscar but I couldn't resist and it was good because I saw the annoying George lose the Oscar to Dujardin THAT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD. Take that Clooney, haha :jimmy: :laugh: I was laughing with myself, very good moment I would say. :D

I'am also happy for dear Merryl Streep and for Marty's movie Hugo to won 5 oscars. :) (Y)

I totally agree. SO happy for Dujardin, Meryl's speech was awesome...love her...and Marty is just the best. It was a great ceremony!

ByPrincess

As to Leo /Harvey/Oscar :

I agree with the comment below that Fash made on the subject while I was out of town. So I'll just repost her comment :)

Good question Princess! I'll be fine with Harvey bribing because that won't take away from the fact that we know leo is talented, he pretty much gives a great performance every movie. So atleast i'll have comfort in knowing leo is getting awarded for a good performance no matter if there are silly games going on behind the scenes. Though of course i'd rather see him win without that extra crap

I agree with both, fash and ox:

I don't care for Harvey's campaign since we know Leo is a great actor and every nomination he gets will be very well DESERVED.

ByPrincess

I agree with the comment below that Fash made on the subject while I was out of town. So I'll just repost her comment :)

Good question Princess! I'll be fine with Harvey bribing because that won't take away from the fact that we know leo is talented, he pretty much gives a great performance every movie. So atleast i'll have comfort in knowing leo is getting awarded for a good performance no matter if there are silly games going on behind the scenes. Though of course i'd rather see him win without that extra crap

I don't care for Harvey's campaign since we know Leo is a great actor and every nomination he gets will be very well DESERVED.

Well as I just read on the other forum: In Weinstein we trust!! :rofl:

ByPrincess

Well as I just read on the other forum: In Weinstein we trust!! :rofl:

Good one, I trust too, haha :laugh:

Barbie you saw the whole show???

Showed a montage with Leo???? I read something about that on twitter...

No, I couldn't watch from the beggining, so if had something about Leo I didn't saw unfortunatelly. I remember Billy Crystal saying that J.Edgar used heels on his shoes or something like that.

Pami

When ByPrincess promises someone something for her birthday, she really delivers doesn't she ?

Hey, ByPrincess, just so you can start shopping around now, I'd like a Ferrari for my birthday :p

Barbie

I didn't watch the show , but I still got a kick out of checking Variety and seeing George lost :p

pheiress

To my knowledge they weren't making fun of Leo at the Oscar telecast. Posters were referring to people tweeting Oscar/Leo jokes on Twitter :)

I haven't watched the Oscars yet but that pisses me off if they're making jokes about Leo!