Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Maybe he and Erin are over.....

Yogurt Stop

Leonardo DiCaprio was satisfying a late night craving @ The Stop with two gorgeous female companions...

This was just tweeted an hour ago

oh Leo, you don't learn nothing really. Stop chasing women. :mad: :/ Sorry, I don't even know if this tweet is legit but I need to vent this. :angry::ninja:

thanks daydreaming.

Maybe one of the two companions was Erin

Maybe he and Erin are over.....

Yogurt Stop

Leonardo DiCaprio was satisfying a late night craving @ The Stop with two gorgeous female companions...

This was just tweeted an hour ago

oh Leo, you don't learn nothing really. Stop chasing women. :mad: :/ Sorry, I don't even know if this tweet is legit but I need to vent this. :angry::ninja:

thanks daydreaming.

Maybe one of the two companions was Erin

oh, thanks Romanfantasies to bring some light to my mind, it's because when I read this type of thing I became mad and can't use my brain in the right way. :p Maybe she can be one of the girls or not... but it's a possibility. Oh gosh, I have gone crazy, I'am ashamed of myself now. :banghead: Being Erin or not, but I just lose my mind... :hehe:

That could very well be the case :)

Just like he can very well be hanging out with Kevin now. We don't see what he's doing or who he's with 24/7. Tweets, pics etc don't tell the whole story ;) its important to look at things broadly, if we knew him and spent time with him we wouldn't have to as much but that is Not the case.

That could very well be the case :)

Exactly! Just like he can very well be hanging out with Kevin now. We don't see what he's doing or who he's with 24/7. Also tweets, pics etc don't tell the whole story ;) its important to look at things broadly, if we knew him and spent time with him we wouldn't have to as much but that is Not the case.

+1. Plus remember the tweets about ziplining in Cabo? No mention Erin yet she was there. Just because things appear some way on the surface doens't necessarily make it that way, and thats expecially in Leos case.

Nice comment Badge ;)

Also princess I doubt he'd bring two chicks that out to an yogart shop, unless they were someone close to him, cause that would be pretty odd :p

Fash sent you a PM.

Also princess I doubt he'd bring two chicks that out to an yogart shop, unless they were someone close to him, cause that would be pretty odd :p

Fine, I didn't want to you girls found out this way but two gorgeous female companions??? :shifty:

I assume you already know that it's me and Pami :laugh:

Tweet from director Joe Carnahan... have no idea what he would be working on with Leo... maybe something with Appian Way?

Joe Carnahan @carnojoe

I can now speak from personal experience. DiCaprio is a fucking class act. Polite. Cool as shit. Absolute pro. He made it easy today.

10:26 PM - 21 Feb 12 via web

From the actor who plays Klipspringer...

Brendan Maclean @macleanbrendan

Only 10,000,000 sleeps until The Great Gatsby comes out! So excited.

6:14 PM - 19 Feb 12 via web

Joan Rivers again... ;)

Front Row

Of course, they also have their favorites. "Leonardo DiCaprio is adorable and you don't expect it, or Nicole Kidman has a great sense of humor. You don't expect her to have a great sense of humor," says Joan. Oscar winners have even surprised them with very sweet gestures that the cameras never caught.

Some interesting comments in Movieline article on Titanic 3D...

Roger Ebert commented: Cameron has justly been praised for being one of the few directors to use 3D usefully, in Avatar. But Titanic was not shot for 3D, and just as you cannot gild a pig, you cannot make 2D into 3D. [...] There’s more to it than that. 3D causes a noticeable loss in the brightness coming from the screen. Some say as much as 20 percent. If you saw an ordinary film dimmed that much, you might complain to the management. Here you’re supposed to be grateful you had the opportunity to pay a surcharge for this defacement. If you’re alert to it, you’ll notice that many shots and sequences in this version are not in 3D at all, but remain in 2D. If you take off your glasses, they’ll pop off the screen with dramatically improved brightness. I know why the film is in 3D. It’s to justify the extra charge. That’s a shabby way to treat a masterpiece.
3D friendly critic David Poland had this to say: However... I found myself wanting to take the glasses off repeatedly. And here is why: it’s like watching the movie through a filter. Call it darkness, call it clarity… call it what you like. But for me, especially on Titanic, the slight facial fur and occasional acne under the make-up on Kate Winslet and the small pock marks on Leonardo DiCaprio’s face are a part of the intimacy of the movie. The movie takes such painstaking efforts to get every detail right... I want to see them, including the imperfections. And with those glasses on, I could not. Some might be happy not to see detail... to have the image smoothed out even more. But not me. These people are beautiful. Their imperfections are beautiful.