Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Don't you just love these accurate tweets

Someone needs to tell her that Leo is presently thousands of miles away in Sydney :p

CarmenVacaCarmen Vaca

My sister's husband rode in an elevator with Leo DiCaprio in New Orleans today.... #wtf

19 minutes ago

Pami

You certainly made this return visit worthwhile, thanks !!! :heart:

Yes, there is only one Romeo for me :)

I guess this is legit

La Colombe Makes First of Its Kind Charitable Partnership with Leonardo DiCaprio

La Colombe Makes First of Its Kind Charitable Partnership with Leonardo DiCaprio - 100% of All Profits from Co-created LYON Donated to Charities Supported by The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation

“I am thrilled to be a part of this new project with La Colombe” says Leonardo DiCaprio

“We are excited to be working with The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation and find it, as well as its namesake, uniquely qualified to carry out our hope, to make our planet a better place.” adds Todd Carmichael

Velvety, nectar like and sweet, LYON is an extraordinary coffee with a cause, a masterpiece of taste achieved by blending directly sourced and sustainably grown coffees from the mountains of Haiti, Peru, Ethiopia, and Brazil.

Through purchases of LYON, consumers will make a significant impact on projects that defend lands and oceans, clean water, help endangered species, aid disaster relief and support alternative and green energy efforts.

Watch a video look of the first ingredient of the coffee blend – Lyon – semi-wild sustainably grown heirloom coffee from the mountains of Haiti.

http://lacolombe.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/...nardo-dicaprio/

lyon_websale1.jpg

Wijn

Yes, we know from tweets/Daily Telegraph article that Leo arrived in Sydney on Sunday and is back to filming.

Now we just need the paps to take a pix of him on or off the set for us ; hope it happens soon :)

Looks like the Coffee company is owned by an Esquire magazine contributer.

Coffee is good. It can also be good for people. Case in point: La Colombe, a coffee company owned by Esquire contributor and American of the Year Todd Carmichael, just announced a charitable partnership with Leonardo DiCaprio. All of the profits from its Lyon blend will benefit groups supported by the actor's foundation, going towards "projects that defend lands and oceans, clean water, help endangered species, aid disaster relief, and support alternative and green energy efforts." The coffee itself comes from, among other places, Haiti, where Carmichael traveled to source the country's beans, and supporting a ravaged economy is of course a good thing. You can buy Lyon now at La Colombe's Web site and read much else from Carmichael here on Eat Like a Man.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/food-for-men/...7#ixzz1lAeAUTLq[/url

Exert out of an interview Blake did for Elle magazine, talks about her and leo (vaguley)

Lively, who next stars in the gritty flick Savages, plays coy about her summertime 2011 romance with DiCaprio, 37, with whom she was first photographed in Europe. The actress tells ELLE she was already living in the south of France for the summer, renting an apartment and enrolling in a month-long French language course.

"I was in school every single day!" Lively explains. "I'd get off, and, you know, we'd go on a boat in my harbor in my little village, and there'd be people hiding in a bush. Then people said, 'There's photos of you coming out of some hotel.' I was on a school field trip! And my friend at the time," she says, without naming DiCaprio, "joined the school field trip, and we were walking down the street."

This is supposed pix from the set of Django Unchained that is presently filming in Santa Clarita , Ca

Unfortunately our favorite villian Calvin is still over in Sydney finishing Gastsby :p

post-52324-0-1446082258-75097_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082258-76314_thumb.jpg

Kat

Thanks for article about connection between Leo's charity coffee charity project & Esquire editor , as well as, the Blake comment from recent interview :)

I liked the opening line of article about Leo /charity below :)

LEONARDO DICAPRIO LAUNCHES CHARITY COFFEE

Who could refuse waking up to Leonardo DiCaprio? You can start each day with him, somewhat, as the actor has launched a green and economically conscious coffee product that benefits his eponymous foundation.

DiCaprio and high-end coffee company La Colombe will release Lyon, a line of beans whose entire net profit will benefit Leo's charity to promote sustainability for the planet.

"Raising awareness on the most pressing environmental issues of our time is more important than ever," DiCaprio said in a statement.

The product has already provided income for peasant farmers in third-world countries like Haiti. Lyon will first roll out in select Whole Foods and Williams Sonoma locations, with larger promotional efforts to come.

The "J. Edgar" star is no stranger to philanthropy, with causes such as wildlife protection and climate issues on his roster.

Solange

Thanks for Sneaker pix/ comment link :)

The article below contains more set pix below, but they don't have any with actors in them

See article description of Leo's character

Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming Django Unchained is almost definitely going to be one of the best films of 2012. That’s pretty much a given. The casting has been so good so far, and currently includes Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christoph Waltz, Samuel L. Jackson, Kerry Washington, Sacha Baron Cohen, Anthony LaPaglia, and to top it all off, Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Essentially, there are already about a million reasons why we should be excited about this. Actor Garret Dillahunt, via Collider, said that he visited the set of Tarantino’s next film, and was nice enough to post a few photos of the set too. And they look pretty awesome.

Tarantino’s “Southern,” his take on the Spaghetti Western set in the South, is centred on Foxx in the role of Django,

“a slave who’s liberated by a German dentist-turned-bounty hunter and taught the tricks of the trade by his mentor. Django’s major goal in life is to recover his wife, and to do it he needs to get past the villainous ranch owner Calvin Candie (DiCaprio), who runs Candyland, a despicable club and plantation in Mississippi where female slaves are exploited as sex objects and males are pitted against each other in mandingo -style death matches. Candie is a slave's worst nightmare, and that is where Django's wife Broomhilda is an abused slave

Apparently the film is shooting on the same set as HBO's now-cancelled Deadwood, and so fans of the show might well recognise these sets. As Dillahunt says in one of his tweets, it's will always be Deadwood to me

The film will open in the US on Christmas Day and then come to cinemas in the UK on Boxing Day this year, putting it in prime position to go to the Oscars this time next year. DiCaprio will be competing against himself, in a sense, at the box office for the final week of December, with Baz Luhrman's adaptation of The Great Gatsby also set for a Christmas Day release in the States. All signs point to a fantastic end to the year at the cinema. I can't wait As always with these first images, click to enlarge.

And in case you missed it, with awards season currently in full swing, you can catch up on Tarantino's Top Films of 2011 that we reported last month and see how they compare to your own favourites from last year

http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/2012/02/01/impre...ango-unchained/