Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

then she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist

A hug Totally "The notebook"!!! My other favorite movie :wub:

Oxf apparently was apple juice what you were drinking because I get the message :yes:

I wonder which members of his family are there with him? And paps do your work NOW!

Shirtless Pics, Shirtless Pics!!! :dance:

Absolutely!!! They always get George when he's in Cabo......oh wait, he calls them & tells them where he's going to be....nevermind

Wow Dreaming very judgmental of you to say something like that about the humble George!! Shame on you :rofl:

Oxf sent you a PM

I know it was very harsh of me...what can I say, I'm a judgemental b***ch :p

DiCaprio To investigate JFK Assassination

Already getting ready to play J. Edgar Hoover in the upcoming Clint Eastwood’s biopic, Leonardo DiCaprio has committed to another historical project dealing with political conspiracies. He will produce (on behalf of his production house, Appian Way) and star in “Legacy of Secrecy” based on the book by Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartmann (2008), which revealed lots of new information concerning the 1963 assassination of President Kennedy.

According to DiCaprio’s publicist, he will play Jack Van Laningham, an FBI informant who befriended Mafia godfather Carlos Marcello, and obtained his confession to involvement in murder of JFK. Warner Bros., which released Oliver Stone’s “JFK” in 1991, is willing to release this new take on the famous mystery in 2013 – the 50th anniversary of Kennedy’s death.

The FBI operation with Laningham and the story behind Marcello’s confession remained a secret until Waldron and Hartmann published the declassified FBI files from the National Archives in their book.

Carlos Marcello, who ruled organized crime in Louisiana and most of Texas for decades who died in 1993, has long been of interest to authorities investigating JFK’s murder. FBI and Secret Service files cited in “Legacy of Secrecy” show that over a dozen of mafia kingpin’s men and family were questioned or arrested in connection with the murder. However Marcello’s name didn’t appear in the 1964 Warren Report on the assassination presented to President Johnson.

DiCaprio will produce the film with his father George DiCaprio, who first brought “Legacy of Secrecy” to his son’s attention. A certain acclaimed director, who previously worked with DiCaprio, is reportedly expressed interest in the movie.

-

So this is officially happening too??

loved the article you posted princess!

wait on, wait on :ridinghorse: I'm kinda confused :ermm: Great Gatsby filming's over yeah ??? :huh: and they already started Django yeah ??? :unsure:

That is so confusing!!

Little Sick report immediately! I mean, you don't call, don't write. What have you been doing lately??? :laugh:

Leonardo DiCaprio wants a girl like his mother

eonardo DiCaprio says his ideal woman is like his mother.

The 'J. Edgar' actor is currently dating model Erin Heatherton but he admits any girlfriend has a lot to live up to because he compares them to his beloved mum, Irmelin.

He said: "My mother is the center of my life. To have a woman like that in your life, who is strong, who'll be honest with you about who you are... that's something I treasure. And it's something I look for in a woman."

Leonardo - who has previously dated models Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli - also revealed how his love life suffered when he starred in 1997 blockbuster 'Titanic', because it transformed him into a worldwide heartthrob.

Leonardo - who starred in the romantic blockbuster alongside Kate Winslet - is quoted by the Daily Express newspaper as saying: "I had better success meeting girls before I did the film. My interactions with them didn't have the stigma behind it."

Last year, the 37-year-old actor split from 'Gossip Girl' actress Blake Lively after five months of dating and has been linked to several models since.

Leonardo has previously admitted he is unsure if he will ever marry because seeing other people's failed unions has put him off tying the knot.

He explained: "I don't know whether I'll ever get married. I've seen too many supposedly happy marriages go down. I've been as shocked as anyone.

"No one can look at the marriages of other people and make a judgment. I don't know the private lives of the actors I work with. I just know if they are good actors or good directors."

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-...-138032253.html

A sighting from last friday :wave:

Leonardo DiCaprio at the bar at the St. Regis Deer Valley in Park City slopeside on Friday night

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sightings_...N#ixzz1kTr5jCtB

thanks lola! Doesn't that tie in with the twitter by Erin where she was flying over the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon - Park City is in Utah so it' s close by - haha, Leo is hard to pin down - marriage wise and location wise :laugh:

A sighting from last friday :wave:

Leonardo DiCaprio at the bar at the St. Regis Deer Valley in Park City slopeside on Friday night

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sightings_...N#ixzz1kTr5jCtB

thanks lola! Doesn't that tie in with the twitter by Erin where she was flying over the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon - Park City is in Utah so it' s close by - haha, Leo is hard to pin down - marriage wise and location wise :laugh:

Hum interesting... :whistle:Solange.

marriage wise and location wise... hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: :p

Thanks Lola for the Park city sighting. As solange pointed out, that does go along with Erins tweets :whistle:

Thanks princess for the info LEOOO IS IN CABOS!!! (he better be) :p Pap him, please paps?? How hard can it be?? They pap every other celeb any time they are in Los Cabos :/

Daydreaming: love your comments!

Lola

Thanks for NYPost Leo sighting :)

It give us the answer we were looking for as to why there have been on Twitter sightings of Leo since GG.

Leo and Erin

So as a group are we thinking that Leo and Erin were in Utah last week ?

And that she might even be with him now in Cabos as part of the "Leo's family" that was mentioned in tweet that ByPrincess posted ???

Wijn

Thanks for Kennedy article :)

That was a long ago mentioned film project, so who knows if it is still happening.

ByPrincess

Sent you several pm replies : )

Thanks for Leo/mom article :)

It seems to me they combined comments that Leo made in older interviews like the comment about he had an easier time meeting girls before Titanic that is from an old interview.

Sic

We know they are doing some Django filming right now, but it could involve scenes that Leo is not in. If the film is like the script , then there are many scenes that Leo is not in.

The same way we know Joel Edgerton said there is more Gatsby filming to do, but we don't know if that means scenes that involve Leo.

Daydreaming

Your comment was hilarious ; I love it ! :)

The best commentary on today's Oscar nominations that I've read :)
Dear Leonardo DiCaprio, Fuck the Oscars & then fuck me.

Get the password and get in the line... which is quite long, btw. :laugh:

Thanks Ox for the news about "Django".

Thanks Princess by the tweets and article.

Thanks Barbie for the info about Leo and Kate.

Thanks Shine for the pics.

Thanks Wijn for the info abou "JFK"... I'm wondering who is the acclaimed director interested in the project.

Thanks Lola for the sighting. And tks Solange for explanation... good point.

Oxf I didn't receive any of them... :(

Sent you several pm replies : )

I think this forum is little :wacko: lately. I have tried to send multiple PM and it's like crazy.

Dora sent you PM :)

EDit:

Oxf I received :)

I noticed that were a little long so sure, will take me mid-morning read it :laugh:

just kidding. Thanks for reply :hug: