Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Now as we all know , NY Post was wrong about their last Leo /Erin sighting, so hopefully this one is accurate :)

At the star-studded CAA bash, Angelina Jolie relaxed in a seating area as Brad Pitt ditched his cane and caught up with George Clooney [photo: opposite page], who was with gal pal Stacey Kiebler, and Leonardo DiCaprio and supermodel girlfriend Erin Heatherton.

Bradley Cooper chatted until nearly 2 a.m. with Emma Stone, while Mila Kunis and Olivia Munn sat nearby. Later, Cameron Diaz — hanging with Maroon 5’s Adam Levine and DiCaprio on a terrace — was smoking something more fragrant-smeling than a cigarette.

A source close to Madonna said, “[“W.E.”] has not officially opened . . . so [it is] accurate that many people haven’t seen it yet. There was no deal made about an award for her attending.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/elton_hubb...N#ixzz1jh01QsEz

daydreaming5: I don't have idea if they still are friends, but I don't think so... by her answer!

All I'am saying is that after 5 years of relationship on-off and the way that end up and Leo having a new lady so soon after the break up, well, we all know what happened... :whistle: I don't know if they would be able to keep being friends after all this, just my opinion.

Leo is sooooo cute in this video. He appears about 1 minute (talking to a woman, I couldn't identify who is she) and soon after the mister "I'm perfect" :laugh::

the woman Leo's talking to is model Petra Nemcova

fom the pics we saw from GG recently,it seems Leo had a fun but when I watched GG's repeat,he seemed kinda sad and bored :idk:

ByPrincess

Thanks for more GG goodies !:)

I can't remember when this happened during the telecast, but it was the one time that Leo did appear like something was wrong . And I've noticed the Leo Trolls have run with it making a tmbr that he was so sad because he never wins anything.

post-42076-0-1446082115-61446_thumb.gif

that was the moment when Morgan Freeman appeared on stage and everyone stood up :p

and the W magazine pic is so gorgeous! I want it in HQ! :drool:

Bar tweeted this today.....

Bar Refaeli @BarRefaeli

I think it's funny that Twitter keeps suggesting me to follow Leonardo Dicaprio. :)

I wonder if they've remained friends? She and Kevin have tweeted each other, and she follows a lot of his friends.

People always say they're friends with their ex's but I think they just say that to be nice to be honest!

I don't know, I think it'd be nice if they were friends, but I doubt it.

Sick, I had trouble with seeing it too. But you should just click 'watch todays episode's or google 'et full episode's'

Thanks for posting about it Kat!!! :laugh:

Barbie, I would be in that line for hours :p

Daydreaming, I think there are no hard feelings, but also no 'friendship'. That seems impossible to me after all that time. On the other hand: thy must have been in touch between their previous breakups to give it another shot...

Thanks for the news girls! :grouphug:

to tell you the truth I don't believe in friendship after break ups :/ can't get how you can friend with the boy,who was your boyfriend (no matter you've got feelings with him or not),kinda weird to me :idk:

and where's that "watch todays episodes" button ? :rofl: just tell me the direction :D right, left, up, down :p

to tell you the truth I don't believe in friendship after break ups :/ can't get how you can friend with the boy,who was your boyfriend (no matter you've got feelings with him or not),kinda weird to me :idk:

I'm pretty good friend with my ex.

But that's mainly because we still have the same friends and they told us to 'get over it' because they 'don't want to listen to us whining anymore' :p

I think Bar and Leo share some friends to, and so they will always have to confront eachother (indirectly)

But I've only had/have 2 serious boyfriends, so I don't know how it usually works ;)

Sick, try this:

http://www.etonline.com/full_episode/11183...sode/index.html