Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

WOW, just now I saw the others tv spots of J.Edgar, looks great! I want reviews from critics because it looks so good, well, I know it's different see sneak peaks and see the whole movie but just looks so amazing. thanks ox.

Gosh, I'am so impressed, in the second spot his voice looks totally different, it doesn't seem him speaking, sounds great Leo's acting, I'am so speechless, just looking at this and Leo is totally another person, it's so nice to see this.

Sorry, I'am just so happy watching this spots because it looks so terrific!!!

I don't know about you girls and what you think but I'am impressed and I will not leave one person saying that didn't liked the movie affect me because it's 1 opinion and people have different opinions, so I will wait until more opinions, anyway Leo seems to have made a great, great job and I'am proud of him just looking at this scenes.

Hey girls, just saying because I didn't said before but was me that made that video of Leo and Bar.

Did you really?I think I subscribed to you months ago!! :p

THANK YOU ALL for the updates! You all contributed so much I can't thank every one of you individualy :p But thanks everyone!! :hug: :group:

Hope we get some better, not tweet reviews of J.Edgar soon, Like all the film reviewers at magazines and such!

josephpole Joseph Pole

Just walked past Leonardo DiCaprio dressed as Gatsby - sometimes u have to stay professional when all u want to do is stop and take a pic

10 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:laugh:

Oxf about this one: I will see absolutely any movie with Leonardo DiCaprio. If that man made "keeping up w the kardashians- the movie" I would see it!

Well... in that case I dont think that :unsure: ... ah, who I try to fool, of course I totally see it :nicole:

Another funny tweet from fan
chelseanazarianchelsea nazarian

I will see absolutely any movie with Leonardo DiCaprio. If that man made "keeping up w the kardashians- the movie" I would see it!

10 minutes ago

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, please God. I hate this family. People empty, just think on money and simply don't have any talent or profession. They're just "stars" of reality show and earn lots of money doing absolutely nothing. I say this because I've lost a few hours of my life (which unfortunately will not recover, haha) watching this to try to understand all fascination. Never more. Kim Kardashian is one of the most empty person I've ever seen in my entire life.

Thanks Oxford by the tweets.

And tks fash and valentina for the old pics, and Barbie for the videos.

josephpole Joseph Pole

Just walked past Leonardo DiCaprio dressed as Gatsby - sometimes u have to stay professional when all u want to do is stop and take a pic

:laugh:

Oh my God. Why all this professionalism, boy? Where are the irresponsible people when we need them?

:laugh: Just kidding, but he could have taken at least one picture, only one makes me very happy.

Thanks By_princess.

I've lost a few hours of my life (which unfortunately will not recover, haha

:laugh: me neither and I agree these sisters are morons!!

josephpole Joseph Pole

Oh my God. Why all this professionalism, boy? Where are the irresponsible people when we need them?

:nicole: :rofl:

Bollywood legend to receive QUT's top honour

http://www.news.qut.edu.au/cgi-bin/WebObje...wsEventID=37469

^Yeah I also hope this years Oscars are good. (at least better than the last) It really sucked last year, and I like both anne and james, but it was just off :/ Hopefully this one will be better this year with leo in the audiance :D

Thanks Princess for the tweet!

And about the Kardashian talk. I know this is off topic, but I also hate the Kardashians. Kim and Kendall are the only pretty ones, and the rest are just ridding on Kims sucess (can't stand Khloe! She has such a potty mouth, and talks about her mans thing on TV, and shes just so inapropriate) But all around they are all famewh*res. Sorry for ranting! :p

The Kardashian movie and the Queen tweets were absolutely hilarious :laugh:

Ox... Aww I don't remember the Jack Nicholson impression part ... I still really want to see those vids again... Even more now! I agree that the Japanese hosts are just too cute and funny with how they interact with Leo!

Thanks Barbie and Oxford for the compliments :wave:

Yeah I also hope this years Oscars are good. (at least better than the last) It really sucked last year, and I like both anne and james, but it was just off

nobody gives them a break :hehe:

And about the Kardashian talk. I know this is off topic, but I also hate the Kardashians. Kim and Kendall are the only pretty ones, and the rest are just ridding on Kims sucess (can't stand Khloe! She has such a potty mouth, and talks about her mans thing on TV, and shes just so inapropriate) But all around they are all famewh*res.

Please Kat, don't hold your back, tell us what you think :D

:nicole: :Nicole:

I'm not sure if someone already posted but....

A Conversation with Clint Eastwood & Screening of J. Edgar

http://www.lacma.org/event/times-talks-1

@Lwizza Lisa Wyczesany

Just confirmed my volunteer shifts for @AFIFEST! I'll be the one tending to Leo DiCaprio during the screening of "J. Edgar" #AGirlCanDream

hace 3 horas vía web

By Princess

Thanks for the video links, articles, and tweets :)

Gosh, I sure wish a photo of Leo and Carey in their Gatsby clothes would surface .

Jou

Didn't you sign up to volunteer as well for AFI event ?

I sure hope you get a confirmation call as well, as it would be like we were there as well :)

@Lwizza Lisa Wyczesany

Just confirmed my volunteer shifts for @AFIFEST! I'll be the one tending to Leo DiCaprio during the screening of "J. Edgar" #AGirlCanDream

hace 3 horas v