Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

A new person claiming to have just seen Leo

MrsShayPenaRusher 4 Lyfe ♥

I can't believe I just saw Leonardo DiCaprio. STARSTRUCK!

2 minutes ag

just found out that Leonardo DiCaprio is on the island. How awesome is that!

11 minutes ago

And his Twitter response to a person who asked him about the Leo sighting.

iicebunnyxVy Tran

@

@MrsShayPena Awwwwwwwwwwww. Man, I'd probably be stuck and not be able to move. :o Is he there on vacation or something?

1 minute ago

Rusher 4 Lyfe ♥

@Riicebunnyx nah, I was just walk g an he walked by and I didn't realize until after he got into his buggy an drove off.

4 minutes ago

Anil

Good choice for what Australian mag Leo may have purchase :)

Kat

Thanks for Oscar article.:)

The tweeter who claimed to have seen Leo, when asked what he is doing there , and he states below he must be on vacation , as he (the tweeter ) is on an island .

I wonder if Leo and Tobey and family left the zoo and went to the Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort ?

@Riicebunnyx I think he's on vacation cause I'm on an island. lol

18 minutes agovia Twitter for iPhone

Leo Dicaprio Can't Escape The Paps/Wolverine Steps In

Leonardo Dicaprio can't escape the prying eyes of the paparazzi during his stint down under and is even using decoys cars and lookalikes to try and fool them.

Leo and his Great Gatsby co-star, Tobey Maguire, took to Australia Zoo over the weekend for a bit of time to enjoy what Australia has to offer. Unfortunately cameras were following their every move.

Hugh Jackman has caught up with Leo at Fox Studios since being in the country and told Kyle and Jackie O last week that he hopes the paparazzi will back off.

Did you hear that paps? Wolverine says to back off.

It seems someone has footage of Leo and Tobey's visit to Sunshine Coast, or could it be our airport person sold them her footage ? :whistle:

Simon_C_WardSimon Ward

Leonardo Dicaprio was on the Sunshine Coast at the weekend. #WINnews camera was there! What did he get up to? Tune in at 630.

Simon_C_WardSimon Ward

Don't forget to tune into #WINnews Sunshine Coast tomorrow night for the full story on the big Hollywood stars who visited this wknd. 630pm

15 hours

Below is link to the show he is referring to the clip being on

http://www.wintv.com.au/sunshine_coast/news

By Princess

Thanks for article.:)

Finally some news about the J. Edgar premier... as predicted, a tough ("invitation only") and expensive (at least a $245 pass, but even that doesn't seem to guarantee an invite) ticket, but at least we should get some news and reviews in the next couple weeks. :)

Carmel Art and Film

"J.Edgar"

Director: Clint Eastwood

Writer: Dustin Lance Black

Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Armie Hammer, Naomi, Watts Judi Dench

Running time:

U.S.A.

As the face of law enforcement in America for almost 50 years, J. Edgar Hoover was feared and admired, reviled and revered. But behind closed doors, he held secrets that would have destroyed his image, his career and his life.

(Private screening by invitation to package ticket holders only)

Oct 14, Sunset Center Auditorium

7:00

Thanks for the news and tweets, kat, princess and oxford. :flower: Sounds like the paps (and wannabe paps) are hot on his trail again. :p

Anil, that would be a good choice. :D

Leo is one of the BEST actors of our generation, along with Joaquin Phoenix, Philip Seymour Hoffmanand just a handful of others. Very few actors become the character you see on the screen and not themselves in every picture they do. It's great!

BTW. I wonder how all the people are that filled up a jillion pages on Bar's forum with nothing but predictions of marriage and babies and gawd knows what else with her and Leo? According to them, he was sooooooo crazy about Bar and they probably already WERE married......those days were crazy. STill can't go back to that forum..nor do I even want to anymore. It got spoilt for so many of us. Such a shame. :blush: They probably already have her marrying Sarkosy's son. I don't blame them, though, because she makes sure she only goes to the places where people who are "somebody" hang out.

I'm terribly happy for Leo and Blake to last however long it lasts. It's their lives and they can make it or not make it but I like the match....a real 360degree difference in the girls and their attitudes towards themselves so it's very refreshing.

I just watched Gangs of New York again the other night and Leo is soooooooooo impressive with his acting.....Very, very unrecognized by his peers for what he does...He's amazing! :yes:

Oh! "Tobey was holding his baby while waiting for Leonardo who was buying some magazines.

maybe this one :drool:

instyle-australia-oct-2011-blake-lively.jpg

She's just a cute as can be and seems to be really, really down to earth and nice, too. Celebrity doesn't impress her as much as the last one, THANK GAWD! She's darling!

But, actually to stay on topic, Leo is just really, really handsome. I tend to forget that until I see his acting...he really is.

GG isn't filming right now, Leighton is in Paris for fashion week, so why isn't Blake in Sydney?

Good question... especially since filming of "Savages" ended. But I also think that Leo could go to the U.S., and not only Blake has to go to Australia... both should make an effort to see each other and not just one.

That's why I think it's strange she's going to Boston with Ryan and Leo is taking private planes to Queensland. You'd think with the long weekend over there that he'd go see her in the states.

EVery show and actor has different shooting schedules. Maybe one has more days, maybe one has to dub in voice overs, maybe, maybe, maybe. We can't guess these things or even speculate too heavily. You never really know where one or the other is or why. :wave::wave::wave:

Hiii sweetandlow! Love all your comments and I agree with all of them :D ;) She seems like a very sweet girl, and she seems to make him happy, so thats good with me!

Love the pics you posted Barbie! I also love your avi as well ;)

Thanks Ox for the pic of Leo and tobeys family!

Thanks everyone else for things I may have missed!