Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

me too! I've always wanted him to play villain/bad guy and feel so excited,he's finally gonna do it! :ddr:

he said his dream-role is Stalin and hope he will have a chance to play him!sure he'll be great!

I accidentally found these pics in my Leo folder,really can't remember sources,so can't credit

Chines or Japanese poster of Growing Pains

post-42076-0-1446088404-50224_thumb.jpg

also his answers written by his hand for BOP magazine's questions,I guess this is early 90's, before This Boy's Life premiere (BTW does anyone of you know if this magazine still exists ??? guess it's teen magzine)

post-42076-0-1446088404-59184_thumb.jpgpost-42076-0-1446088404-606_thumb.jpgpost-42076-0-1446088404-6308_thumb.jpg

post-42076-0-1446088404-72197_thumb.jpg

can anyone of you see what he's writing with his fingers ???

post-42076-0-1446088404-72889_thumb.jpg

just for fun! :laugh: I was thinking the same when I was a kid and first saw Titanic :laugh:

post-42076-0-1446088404-77049_thumb.jpg

Hey girls!

Hello everybody!

I'm glad Oxford you liked my new avatar!hehe

Hey girls,I dont want to return to this subject, but what do you think about this poker scandal? From what I know, Leo has always played it for fun,cant say,I'm so confused about it... :wacko:

Oxford Thanks sooooooooooo much for identifying that woman! Hugely appreciated hun!! :hug:

Sick Thank you for those posters and scans of Growing Pains era Leo!! Too cute :wub: Awesome finds!!!! (Y) Sooo cute when he answers Tobey as one of the questions!!!

Pami thanks for article!!! I agree your avatar is beautiful!! Four Leo's.. you can't ask for anything better hehe. I don't think this poker scandal is such a big deal .. especially for Leo. He's not being sued... his name was only mentioned because he's high profile.

Barbie I agree to me it looks like Leo is over Bar. He's not doing anything wrong if he's happier with someone else its not his fault ;) Thank you for vid

Nanda Thanks for the poker article!

Kat Thanks for Now magazine article! Thanks for the Kerry news! Hope to see you back soon! I'll miss you!!

Foxyvilla Thanks for article and great to see you back :wave:

Palmina Thanks for video and article :wave:

Barbie

As Fashion Dream knows I was identifying the woman in the picture below of Leo and blond girl that she had posted the day before

Below is her photo of Leo and Martha Plimpton

post-52324-0-1446088407-70647_thumb.jpg

As I said in the my earlier post the photo I posted was of Martha with actor River Phoenix :)

Katl

Thanks for Now excerpt and as to your comment below :laugh: :laugh:

Blake I always had this premoition too, but so far mine has not come close to coming true!

Also, thanks , for Kerry Washington article. I remember her from "Ray".

Hope you enjoy your time away, and I, especially , hope you have lots of Leo news and new pix to return to :)

Nanda

Thanks for poker article :)

I agree the suit is silliness. Yes, his clients have a right to sue the man for his mismanaging their funds, but not to file suit against people he lost money to just because they know they are wealthy individuals. I ,personally, don't think it is a suit that any judge will bother court time listening to , and is only getting play by the press because of the famed individuals named in suit.

wijin

Thanks for another poker article :)

Foxyvilla

Thanks for Leo and Blake article links :)

Since Leo and Blake haven't give the press a new duo photo since Europe, and since neither are talking to the press about their relationship, we can see the gossip press is in overdrive creating their reasons why the relationship will or won't work .

And as others have said, we saw the same pattern when he was involved with Gisele and Bar.

Palmina

Thanks for Us video and another Leo & Blake article : )

michelabella

Welcome :wave:

Sick

Thanks for sharing the oldie but goodies from your Leo folder :)

As to what Leo is spelling out in pix isn't that L.A. ???

Pami

As to poker story, lots of guys play poker with friends. My significant other plays poker with friends and online. Yes, most guys can't afford to play in $100,000. buy in games , but playing poker is not illegal . Leo has done nothing wrong or illegal by playing in these games.

Joe Francis: Hollywood Poker Is 'Perfectly Legal'

"Girls Gone Wild" kingpin Joe Francis -- who was named as a player in the Tobey Maguire poker scandal -- is adamant the card games are "perfectly legal" ... and he can back it up!

Francis was leaving Katsuya in Hollywood last night ... when he told us the legendary Hollywood games have been going on for "quite a while."

Joe also claimed he had a lawyer research the law about private poker games and found out, "As long as [the games] are between those few [players] and there's no house that takes a commission ... all these games that go on in Hollywood are perfectly legal."

TMZ spoke with powerhouse gambling attorney Marc Zwillinger -- who reps several big time gambling organizations including the Poker Players Alliance -- who backed up Joe's claim ... telling us, "Private home games in California are not illegal where there is no 'house.'"

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/23/joe-francis-...-tobey-maguire/

Thanks girls for the news.

And welcome, michelabella :wave: .

Since Leo and Blake haven't give the press a new duo photo since Europe, and since neither are talking to the press about their relationship, we can see the gossip press is in overdrive creating their reasons why the relationship will or won't work .

And as others have said, we saw the same pattern when he was involved with Gisele and Bar.

So true... it's been forever since we've gotten a duo pic. I notice its easier for leo to avoid the paps when he's in the States!

Francis, however, is claiming that the gambling is completely legal. He told TMZ, "As long as [the games] are between those few [players] and there's no house that takes a commission ... all these games that go on in Hollywood are perfectly legal."

I agree with this guy hehe! It's only an issue because of the illegal act Ruderman did. Thanks Nanda

Question for everyone

Once again, sorry, if this has already been discussed by regulars here :)

Michelabella's question about Al Pacino made me think of something I was curious about, who are the actresses or actors that Leo hasn't worked with that others would like to see him work with ?

I would like to see him work with Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Javier Bardem, Ed Norton, and Morgan Freeman.

I would like to see him work with Penelope Cruz ,Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, and Keira Knightley

Nanda

Thanks for Joe Francis article :)

Thank you girls for your replies! You'r all awesome! :hug:

I agree on your comment Fash,maybe it became a big deal just because the name Leonardo DiCaprio is in it!

And Oxford,i also agree with you,playin' poker is not an illegal thing,there is no need of it all.

Good question Oxford (Y)

I'd like to see him work with Emile Hirsch, Sean Penn, Brad Pitt, James Franco

actresses.... Charlize Theron (I know they were both in Celebrity but it was like they were in a different movie since that movie was like multiple movies mixed in to one lol ;) ) Anne Hathaway, Penelope Cruz, Natalie Portman

uestion for everyone

Once again, sorry, if this has already been discussed by regulars here smile.gif

Michelabella's question about Al Pacino made me think of something I was curious about, who are the actresses or actors that Leo hasn't worked with that others would like to see him work with ?

I would like to see him work with Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Javier Bardem, Ed Norton, and Morgan Freeman.

I would like to see him work with Penelope Cruz ,Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, and Keira Knightley

Good question Oxford!

Hum....lemme see...

I would like to see him work with Dustin Hoffman,Al Pacino,Marlon Brando (I know he's dead,but i can see so much of him in Leo and he was a great actor!)

Question for everyone

Once again, sorry, if this has already been discussed by regulars here :)

Good question :blush: .

I agree with the names you mentioned, especially Penelope Cruz (I think they have great chemistry). But I would really like to see Leo working again with DeNiro, Meryl Streep and Johnny Depp... mainly because now he's a consecrated actor. It would be very interesting.

oh, sorry oxford, I didn't have understand, that is the actress that mentions to have worked with Leo but the guy in the pic os not him. It's clear now. thanks to find out!

And as others have said, we saw the same pattern when he was involved with Gisele and Bar. I also agree with this, oxford!

The press have to invent stories about Leo and Blake because they don't have new pics to show and they are going crazy about this, so like now Leo and Blake are the "new couple in Hollywood", so they have to think on something to talk about in regard to them. Since it seems they found a way to stay out of the paps reach in US, at least until now... but I will be honest to addmit, I would like to see new pics. :p

thanks Sick: I agree with that poll, haha :laugh:

Nanda: loved your poster!!!