Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This was just on People.com:

On the heels of split reports, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio proved that they are very much still together with an ultra-private getaway to Carmel, Calif., last week.

The new couple browsed the main drag of the seaside town on June 16, stopping for afternoon coffee at the Carmel Coffeehouse & Roasting Company.

"Blake ordered two cappuccinos," an onlooker tells PEOPLE. "One with whipped cream, and one without. But when she learned that the whipped cream was homemade, she added it to the second drink."

"She was very sweet," the source continues, adding that while Lively ordered, DiCaprio, waited outside with his signature baseball cap tucked low. The duo then took off for a stroll.

DiCaprio, 36, and Lively, 23, were first spotted together in November, shortly after the actress split from longtime beau Penn Badgley. The meeting was grouped, and at the time seemed like nothing more than a friendly outing.

Just a few months later, they seemed flirty at Jeremy Renner's birthday party.

But it wasn't until May – right after DiCaprio split from Bar Rafaeli – that he and Lively started getting cozy as the Cannes Film Festival ended. Since then, they have most notably traveled in Italy together.

Source: People

"Blake ordered two cappuccinos," an onlooker tells PEOPLE. "One with whipped cream, and one without. But when she learned that the whipped cream was homemade, she added it to the second drink."

Source: People

Ever the foodie! :laugh: "Oh it's REAL whipped cream? Worth the extra cals!" :laugh:

^^Yeah in general i notice the paps and tabloids tend to focus more attention on the female celebrities. I think its more for the fashion angle.... you get a pap pic of some female celeb and even if they are just walking the streets it still can become newsworthy because people love to evaluate the star's style.

With Leo he pretty much wears the same type of clothes and most of the time his face is covered so its not like there's the fashion angle to consider either.

Leo has got to be well aware of this lol

Thanks Kat

Who is Anna J.??

Also, I think another reason Leo was negotiating with paps is because he was pictured smoking (looks like he took her cigarette and helped himself) -- and according to my sources, Leo was supposed to have quit smoking when he returned from France... supposedly because Blake doesn't like it. But this is def. the first time I've ever heard of Leo negotiating with a pap, for sure. The video is pretty hilarious.

Who is Anna J.??

Also, I think another reason Leo was negotiating with paps is because he was pictured smoking (looks like he took her cigarette and helped himself) -- and according to my sources, Leo was supposed to have quit smoking when he returned from France... supposedly because Blake doesn't like it. But this is def. the first time I've ever heard of Leo negotiating with a pap, for sure. The video is pretty hilarious.

Aww that is sooo sweet if it's true :wub:

so Lukas is dating Melissa, nice to know. Cute couple and I'am happy for him. I don't speak italian, but from the little I could I understand it says that Lukas is dating Melissa and that was reported before that Leo could be dating her... I think it's this on the title at least.

I mean, not to defend Leo since I wouldn't be surprised if he were out on a date or whatever with this chick since I don't think he and Blake seem to be serious serious yet. Still, Leo could just be talking to pap guy and the people claimed that it was about "hiding the pics of him 'cheating'!?!?!" when it could have just been a conversation about random crap. :laugh:

But it wouldn't shock me if he's "playing the field" somewhat since he just got out of long term relationship. He should still be honest w Blake.

I agree in some points barilace, I'am also not defending Leo as I know, well, we all know about his womanizer reputation, but I don't think this pics are a big deal, and the fact that he talked to the pap mean he really cares for Blake but not necessary mean he cheat on her with that girl. He knows the media game and maybe he felt afraid on how Blake could feel about this when the pics show up and that's why he talked to the photographer, is not that he was doing something scandalous with that girl, and he didn't seemed so worried for me in that video. But seems that probably he talked with Blake about this and they are still together according to people (really reliable), but again like barilace said we don't know how serious their relantioship is yet... I just think we don't have to worry so much, it's wait and see!

Who is Anna J.??

This is exactly what I was thinking when I saw all the photos, but I didn't want to say because I thought I would be accused of seeing things. :unsure: I read somewhere he had quit smoking, or was trying to. I never put much stock in it, but the photos look like she is smoking and he's not, then he takes her cig from her and she tries to stop him from smoking it by covering his mouth. :laugh: Good to know I'm not alone. :hehe: I don't know about the rest... I can see why he would be concerned about how the photos would be used in the tabloids. Just him being in the presence of another woman is enough to fuel their fire.

People mentions Leo & Blake in Carmel

On the heels of split reports, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio proved that they are very much still together with an ultra-private getaway to Carmel, Calif., last week.

The new couple browsed the main drag of the seaside town on June 16, stopping for afternoon coffee at the Carmel Coffeehouse & Roasting Company.

"She was very sweet," the source continues, adding that while Lively ordered, DiCaprio, waited outside with his signature baseball cap tucked low. The duo then took off for a stroll.

DiCaprio, 36, and Lively, 23, were first spotted together in November, shortly after the actress split from longtime beau Penn Badgley. The meeting was grouped, and at the time seemed like nothing more than a friendly outing.

Just a few months later, they seemed flirty at Jeremy Renner's birthday party.

But it wasn't until May

Good analysis Joujou I heard about the smoking thing from someone on Imdb but like you I didn't really think much of it because it was just a person on a messageboard. Anyways The person wrote this:

by KnighttimeRises (Fri Jun 10 2011 13:52:29) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

UPDATED Fri Jun 10 2011 13:54:22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think she's absolutely cute. I'm pretty jealous that my cousin got to meet her during filming of the Great gatsby! My cousin was saying that she rushed to her bf's office to meet Leo and the other cast members and she was perspiring a lot lol. She even brought her dog in the office which is typical of her because her dog is treated like a princess. Anyway Carey Mulligan insisted on giving my cousin a hug and I thought that was awesome. What a sweet girl! My cousin told me that Leo is apparently 6'2 which is weird because Bale looks a lot taller than Leo. Apparently Leo just came from Italy and gave up smoking and he was in cranky mood but said that he was sorry. Also, my cousin was saying that Isla Fisher is a complainer and very conceited. Leo is having issues with her on the set lol. My cousin said that Tobey and Joel Edgerton was friendly too but I can care less about Tobey. She's planning on trying to get an autograph of Carey for me but I told my cousin to tell Carey that I have a huge crush on her and that she deserved the oscar for An Education instead. =]

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000288/board/thread/183970953

Where did you hear about the smoking thing Joujou .......

Who is Anna J.??

This is exactly what I was thinking when I saw all the photos, but I didn't want to say because I thought I would be accused of seeing things. :unsure: I read somewhere he had quit smoking, or was trying to. I never put much stock in it, but the photos look like she is smoking and he's not, then he takes her cig from her and she tries to stop him from smoking it by covering his mouth. :laugh: Good to know I'm not alone. :hehe: I don't know about the rest... I can see why he would be concerned about how the photos would be used in the tabloids. Just him being in the presence of another woman is enough to fuel their fire.

oh please I do not believe for a minute that Leo will talk with the photographer only because he is smoking and Blake dont like it.

He is flirting with the girl. The flirting can be innocent and maybe they are just friends but he knows that the photos can hurt Blake... but no because he is smoking :) , BECAUSE he is with the girl.

The photos are no longer important because two days later Leo and Blake were in Carmel. Surely he explained to her the situation with the girl and now they are having fun together. End of the problem :D

REVEALED: BLAKE LIVELY AND LEONARDO DICAPRIO'S SECRET CALIFORNIAN GETAWAY

Last week it was rumoured Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio had split, but Hollywood’s hottest new couple proved their romance was very much on when they were spotted cosying up earlier this week.

According to reports, the pair snuck off for a a secret getaway on the Californian coast, where they enjoyed a romantic day out, seemingly oblivious to onlookers.

The pair hit the seaside town of Carmel during their break, and were spotted browsing the shops, before stopping off at a local coffee shop for drinks.

‘Blake ordered two cappuccinos,’ one onlooker told American magazine People. ‘One with whipped cream, and one without. But when she learned that the whipped cream was homemade, she added it to the second drink.’

‘She was very sweet,’ the source added off the blonde Gossip Girl beauty, adding that the star collected the drinks alone, while Leo – who was incognito in a dark baseball cap – waited outside.

Blake and Leo first fuelled romance rumours earlier this month when they met for a catch-up onboard a glittering yacht at famous film festival Cannes.

Onlookers reportedly clocked the picture perfect pair together several times at the luxury Hotel du Cap Eden Roc, with some suggesting duo looked suspiciously like they were keeping a new romance under wraps.

The super-cute couple have since been spied holding hands on a romantic Italian outing, with some saying 'smitten' Leo has been pulling out all the stops to impress his new leading lady.

Jealous ? Us?

LINK

I just want to state my opinion on this, and if you guys disagree with it, OK. It is obviuos to ME that he is flirting with that model, her name is Anna MAria JAgodzinska and she is a top model (she was on the ocver of Vogue all editions) what is pathetic about this is the day after the photos leak of Leo flirting with Anna MAria, story is planted on People.com (the officail mouthpiece of the stars' public relations) that Leo is still with Blkae.

That is why I hate him being in a high profile relationship because of these stupid pr shenanigans, Leo is just so above this, he is a truly talented A-list actor. THis focus of his private life is so disappointing.

Ok I am done venting!

Love you guys for all the links. :hug: