Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oh really aOMG? She is in a relationship? With who? If so makes me think its just more of just a little flirtation and nothing to fuss over!

I read it on fashin two/three-months ago, so it's not slamdunk. To the person who asked, I definitely think it's her.

Here's a video about leo and that Blonde with more pics. So it does look like Leo tried to negotiate with the photog about the pics

http://www.5min.com/Video/EXCLUSIVE-Leonar...ively-517101824

OMG.

I'm wordless :blink: ... this video. I've never seen Leo so uncomfortable with a busted. He talked with the paparazzi, :laugh: .

He was caught on the hop :whistle: .

But you cannot also be sure of anything... not even know if he's dating Blake :blush: .

I loved the video... really funny Leo trying to convince the photographer :laugh: . This DiCaprio...

Thanks girls for all news about the films, photos (if Leo didn't liked the paparazzi, now then). :wave:

^^ lol yeah i've never seen or heard about leo trying to negotiate with a pap before.

If Leo was so worried about how this would look I bet he told Blake beforehand and seems like things are fine seeing how they were in Carmel.

No idea what the status of their relationship is though :p

^^True about him caring about blake! Hes never negotiated with paps before! :wub:

But like fash said, I'm sure he discussed this with blake, told her that paps got pics of him with another woman, and they are just friends, and they just were seen at Carmel a few days ago, so perhaps they talked about it, and everything is fine! Perhaps she is indeed just a friend and he was just having some innocent flirtation with? Nothing wrong with that :)

Well have to see if we get any new pics of Leo and Blake to confirm their still together!

He must definitely care about Blake if he didn't want those pictures to come out and hurt her. Oh Leo...

True.

Good point. I've never seen him talk to a paparazzo like that before. If he was up to something naughty, openly walking and talking on a street in NYC is a funny way to attempt to hide it, but if I were his girlfriend I would be peeved that he put himself in a position that could be exploited by the paparazzo. :p

Also, while we are talking paparazzi can we also establish the fact that Blake Lively doesn't call them when she's with Leo like all the gossip sites that hate her would have you believe. Leo gets papped no matter who he is with or where he is, he's just that famous.

Yeah I don't understand why people think anyones calling the paps. Plus leo gets papped quite a bit when he's by himself but it just doesn't make the rounds as much as if he's spotted with someone else famous because its more newsworthy. Leo by himself in a baseball cap and dressed casually doesn;t really give the tabs anything to talk about and we usually only see those types of pics on a couple sites not all over the net. It;s not their fault that together they are such a hot topic and that all the tabs and sites want their pics.

These pics without Blake shows he's followed even without her but in this case there's a juicy story to attach to it as well so now the pics are getting alot of attention.

Also, while we are talking paparazzi can we also establish the fact that Blake Lively doesn't call them when she's with Leo like all the gossip sites that hate her would have you believe. Leo gets papped no matter who he is with or where he is, he's just that famous.

I agree aOMG!! :thumbsup: I also replied to your message!!

Yeah I don't understand why people think anyones calling the paps. Plus leo gets papped quite a bit when he's by himself but it just doesn't make the rounds as much as if he's spotted with someone else famous because its more newsworthy. Leo by himself in a baseball cap and dressed casually doesn;t really give the tabs anything to talk about and we usually only see those types of pics on a couple sites not all over the net. It;s not their fault that together they are such a hot topic and that all the tabs and sites want their pics.

Which is why he wears the hat, yes? Makes the pix worth less. But like you say, put another famous person or a woman in the picture and the interest goes way up. He had to know he was being snapped while he was in NYC, which is why I can't buy that he was trying to carry on an affair with this woman. But if I was him, I'd be royally po'ed with myself for giving them an easy money shot. :banghead:

I agree JouJou! This line sounds right!! He had to know he was being snapped while he was in NYC, which is why I can't buy that he was trying to carry on an affair with this woman. True True!

Also fash I replyed to the PM with a novel! :p