Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami

Why, we're twins. I'm 27 now :wave:

However , in Dec. I'll be 28 , so then I guess you call me your older friend :p

That's really nice Oxford,I'm from February! :laugh: Not that older,actually we're still super young! ;) I'm only two months younger!hehe

thank all of you girls! :wave:

aw I really wanna see pics of that model as Leonardo DiCaprio :p :ddr:

finally we see even a pic of J.Edgar,that's great! special thanks for that oxford! :hug:

and agree you about that Barbie

This is totally The Aviator vibe, I'am seeing at the end Howard Hughes on the court defending himself.

OMG I can't wait to see the trailer! :ddr: :ddr:

Thanks kat for article about Hubble "3-d". Very interesting.

Special thanks to Oxford for the first look of Leo on J. Edgar. Great find.

Oh, boy! It has increased my desire to see the trailer... I can't wait anymore :cry: .

Barbie, I loved your sig and avi too... so beautiful! Ah and your avi too, Ox. Sexy!

Heres a vid of Leo leaving the Rossavelt hotel, WHAT I THINK, could be last night????? The vid doesn't tell when it was, LOL so I have no idea, so heres the vid! tongue.gif rofl.gif

And another video. Richard and Judy interview Leo for Gangs Of New York!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqfH67HKTmw

Thanks a lot, kat. Wow, Leo is so fast. I think this is of the last night, yeah. Great find, girl :wave: .

Hey, yesterday I was surfing here by the Bellazon and realized that Leo's page is the one that is updated every day and also the most popular among actors. This forum has grown a lot these past few months... I mean, I registered in May, I think, and the forum already was one of the most popular, but other girls coming up and it grew more and more. It stays that way :laugh: .

BTW... I also noticed that some girls are gone. Foxyvilla, Killabunnies, Ivon. Someone tell me who created this topic (Leo's page)?

Hey, yesterday I was surfing here by the Bellazon and realized that Leo's page is the one that is updated every day and also the most popular among actors. This forum has grown a lot these past few months... I mean, I registered in May, I think, and the forum already was one of the most popular, but other girls coming up and it grew more and more. It stays that way :laugh: .

BTW... I also noticed that some girls are gone. Foxyvilla, Killabunnies, Ivon. Someone tell me who created this topic (Leo's page)?

moiselles started that thread in Apr 20 2005, 09:31 AM,that was a long time ago,and then was absolutely different group,I registered on 29th of July, 2010 and there were only Barbie,kat,me(SicK) and fash posting and after Leo-Bar break-up so many new users joined us :wave:

I remembered very well when we reached to 100 pages :D we were just four but posting really fast,but after you other girls joined, we went faster and faster :D

moiselles started that thread in Apr 20 2005, 09:31 AM,that was a long time ago,and then was absolutely different group,I registered on 29th of July, 2010 and there were only Barbie,kat,me(SicK) and fash posting and after Leo-Bar break-up so many new users joined us :wave:

I remembered very well when we reached to 100 pages :D we were just four but posting really fast,but after you other girls joined, we went faster and faster :D

Oh, thanks sick :wave: .

I should have found this forum before :( . Too bad! But it's great to see that it's growing so fast. When I have free time I take a look at what you posted before :blush: .

Yeah I joined in September of 2010, and saw Leos page was still the biggest of all the actors, from another group in the past, and I felt like starting it up again, so sick was the first one to join me :D Then came Barbie, and fash and so on........

Sick: I can also remember when to 100 pages, not to long ago actually, Now its almost 400 pages! :o

Yeah I joined in September of 2010, and saw Leos page was still the biggest of all the actors, from another group in the past, and I felt like starting it up again, so sick was the first one to join me :D Then came Barbie, and fash and so on........

Sick: I can also remember when to 100 pages, not to long ago actually, Now its almost 400 pages! :o

I wasn't posting for the first time,when I registered,so i t means you're the oldest poster on Leo's thread :D

thanks for the gifs Fashion icon! :wave: