Bellazon

Football

goose

GALATASARAY 3 - 2 LIVERPOOL

We're out of it, but out with a bang. :evil:

congrats! I didn't watch the match but apparently you owned us.

you got the colours the other way around :ermm:

Thanks ed! :fun:

Yeah we did play pretty well throughout the game, but to be fair Liverpool didn't play their full team either.

A Gerrard-less 11 is a very different team! :whistle: :p

Did you get to see any of the goals?

btw red + yellow are Gala colors so i thought i'd use them both for the scoreline. :)

Anything other than winning the league, and atleast making the semi in CL is considered a failure for the big teams

What would losing 2-0 to Lille count as? :whistle: but you've already qualified at least :D

The only good thing going for Milan so far this year, is qualifing for the next round of the CL <_<

Thanks ed! :fun:

Yeah we did play pretty well throughout the game, but to be fair Liverpool didn't play their full team either.

A Gerrard-less 11 is a very different team! :whistle: :p

Did you get to see any of the goals?

btw red + yellow are Gala colors so i thought i'd use them both for the scoreline. :)

I've noticed that a Gerrard-less XI is different. Only other Liverpool fans think we're not a one man team :whistle: Same way Manyoo and Arsenal fans think about Rooney and Henry really.

I saw some goals and the first Gala one was a cracker...at least I think it was the first one :blink:

and yeh, I know they're your colours but I thought red would've been more appropriate for us :persuazn: :p

Inter is being linked with Henry, Messi, and Cristano Ronaldo :shock: <_<

It looks like Sheva wants a move back to Italy, and I don't think Mourinho's words have helped the situation :)

and guess what? Inter aren't getting any of them.

Adriano for Henry? You've got to be laughing. Adriano at his peak might have warranted a swap (not outright though) with Henry but at the moment he is nothing and Inter can only dream for a player like Henry.

Messi? Hard to see Barca letting him go and hard to see him wanting to leave Barca after all they've done for him.

Inter is being linked with Henry, Messi, and Cristano Ronaldo :shock: <_<

It looks like Sheva wants a move back to Italy, and I don't think Mourinho's words have helped the situation :)

and guess what? Inter aren't getting any of them.

Adriano for Henry? You've got to be laughing. Adriano at his peak might have warranted a swap (not outright though) with Henry but at the moment he is nothing and Inter can only dream for a player like Henry.

Messi? Hard to see Barca letting him go and hard to see him wanting to leave Barca after all they've done for him.

I do see Messi in nerazurro in the furture.. it's just a hunch.

does this have anything to do with Maradonna's comments recently? Or is it the whole Argentina-Inter thing they have there?

Both and 'cause inter's 100 years are coming up in 2008 and Moratti wants to give a big gift to fans

it'll take more than Messi to conquer the CL :ninja:

Dudek ;)

Chevanton's goal vs Madrid! :woot: Sevilla is fo real.