Bellazon

Football

goose

Top teams have lost the plot. Now Mourinho could be replacing Sheva with Valencia's Villa at the winterbreak. :ninja:

Why has he lost the plot? Villa is one of the best strikers in Europe at the moment and Sheva's not scoring :idk:

Villa better not leave the Mestalla :jimmy:

Also, Quique Flores or Carboni are set to go before the end of the season. Personally, I think Flores is the lesser of two evils. I hate Carboni much more than Flores <_<

Top teams have lost the plot. Now Mourinho could be replacing Sheva with Valencia's Villa at the winterbreak. :ninja:

Why has he lost the plot? Villa is one of the best strikers in Europe at the moment and Sheva's not scoring :idk:

Also, Quique Flores or Carboni are set to go before the end of the season. Personally, I think Flores is the lesser of two evils. I hate Carboni much more than Flores <_<

I meant lost the plot as in not thinking long term. Why not give Sheva a little more time? It took Drogba two seasons before he matched his Marseille form. Villa is a top class striker, but I'm not sure he is well suited for the premiership.

Carragher: "We'd be weaker team if Ronnie or Kaka replaced Gerrard"

Discuss. :evil:

Gerrard just fit's on that team, he's that heart and soul of Liverpool, and I'd probally agree with Carra

Also I don't think Ronaldinho or Kaka would have as much success in the EPL

I wouldn't want Ronaldhino or Gerrard over Kaka

I hope they do that, than Sheva can comback to Milan :evil:

Mourinho is really dumb if does that, as Sheva is one of the top strikers in the world

I think Chelsea has killed there team chemistry, by bringing in so many star players every year, this year they don't look anywhere like the team of last year, but neither does Barca or Milan <_<

I meant lost the plot as in not thinking long term. Why not give Sheva a little more time? It took Drogba two seasons before he matched his Marseille form. Villa is a top class striker, but I'm not sure he is well suited for the premiership.

For a club spending millions more than other clubs and have set the Champions League as their no. 1 target, do you think they want to wait? They waited a good half-century for their second title, so I think they've had enough of waiting. Anyway, waiting 2 seasons for Sheva might not be a good move. Unlike Drogba, he's on the wrong side of the hill :whistle:

I don't think Villa will suit the Premiership either :ninja: