Bellazon

Football

goose

Barca 2-2 Chelsea <_<

I hate Chelsea :anger:

I hear you :cry2:

Chelsea were such cheats as well. They were fouling and diving everywhere and Barca responded in kind as well. It was just such an ugly affair. I don't even remember much football being played :( The ref was doing alright until he pulled out the first yellow. Then he changed into a card-happy ref :no:

On a side note, Lampard's goal. WHAT. THE. FUCK. :shock:

It was good to see Ronnie doing something again for a change. Allbeit only for a short spell in the second half.

But, an equalizer in the 93rd minute? :blink:

Am I the only one who must have said "fuck" 15000 times after that happened?

Also, any news about Eidur's injury? Barca could be completely without strikers if this goes on. What do they have left now, Saviola and Maxi Lopez?

yeh Barca were still a bit naive and they gave possession away easily, which led to the Chelsea equaliser. It was pretty stupid, they should have just played it safe and not pushed up. They were already in the middle of the field. And you're not the only one that swore a shitload :anger:

and I thought Maxi was on loan? Saviola rarely gets a start but he'll be sure to play now that Guddy's out :clap: Anyway they still have their youngsters if they need strikers.

If liverpool can play on a weekly basis the way we played against bordeaux,a top 4 finish in the EPL is a real possibility.On the other hand robbie fowler looks out of form.His instincts as a deadly striker are still intact,he is in the right positions but he doesn't look like physically he will be able to play a major part this season.

Concerning chelsea, you just have to admire didier drogba.He is turning into a complete and world class striker.That was a cool finish against barcelona.Drogba has strength,technique, his finishing is becoming second to none,he is a great team motivator and has become the decisive player in chelsea's season.

If only kuyt could emulate him.Dirk had a great match against bordeaux.

It was good to see Ronnie doing something again for a change. Allbeit only for a short spell in the second half.

But, an equalizer in the 93rd minute? :blink:

Am I the only one who must have said "fuck" 15000 times after that happened?

Also, any news about Eidur's injury? Barca could be completely without strikers if this goes on. What do they have left now, Saviola and Maxi Lopez?

I don't know hat's wrong with Ronnie this year, I don't if it's the lack of a break this year, or the transfer speculation, but I hope he gets back to playing the way he played last year

Saviola is still on Barca? :idk:

Lampard's goal was nice :)

But I still hate Chelsea

And there was no flow to that game it was just whistle after whistle, dive after dive <_<

I wonder if Lamps actually meant it though. Only he'll ever know I guess :confused:

There is more flow in a frozen river than in that game :|

If liverpool can play on a weekly basis the way we played against bordeaux,a top 4 finish in the EPL is a real possibility.
I think top 4 is still on. Any higher though means we'll have to play like that all the time. Our next test will be Arsenal at Emirates. If we can pin them in their own half even for 30 minutes, I'll be the happiest man alive :ninja:
Concerning chelsea, you just have to admire didier drogba.He is turning into a complete and world class striker.That was a cool finish against barcelona.Drogba has strength,technique, his finishing is becoming second to none,he is a great team motivator and has become the decisive player in chelsea's season.

:yes: He's absolutely awesome. Everytime he had the ball near the box, he was a threat, be that passing or getting in position to strike.

There were some flashes of his former self I didn't like last night. The nagging, the diving, the little personal vendettas. I had hoped he had left that behind this season, seeing the form he is in now.

He had, until last night. Chelsea seemed to be diving much more in Barcelona than they have recently in the in all fronts. The game just brings out bad feelings, although it seems Mourinho is the one that initiates the arguments and stirs things <_< I'm pretty sure Mourinho would've been telling his players to be a bit more "professional" and physical and break up the flow of the game and prevent Barca from playing their normal game and getting into their groove.

AC Milan 4 - 1 Anderlecht :)

Kaka scored a hatrick :dance: I think it was the best game I've seen Kaka play :D

And Gila also scored :D

Now Milan has just gotta get Pippo and Oliveria scoring again :whistle:

I think the Milan darby finally woke them up

There were some flashes of his former self I didn't like last night. The nagging, the diving, the little personal vendettas. I had hoped he had left that behind this season, seeing the form he is in now.

He had, until last night. Chelsea seemed to be diving much more in Barcelona than they have recently in the in all fronts. The game just brings out bad feelings, although it seems Mourinho is the one that initiates the arguments and stirs things <_< I'm pretty sure Mourinho would've been telling his players to be a bit more "professional" and physical and break up the flow of the game and prevent Barca from playing their normal game and getting into their groove.

The Chelsea players were just throwing themselves at the Barca players, I guess it worked because Barca weren't able to play the way were use to seeing them play

AC Milan 4 - 1 Anderlecht :)

Kaka scored a hatrick :dance: I think it was the best game I've seen Kaka play :D

And Gila also scored :D

Now Milan has just gotta get Pippo and Oliveria scoring again :whistle:

I think the Milan darby finally woke them up

hurrah for Kaka :blueeyedbaby: his 3rd goal was awesome! :drool:

The Chelsea players were just throwing themselves at the Barca players, I guess it worked because Barca weren't able to play the way were use to seeing them play

Mourinho, always playing the game the way it shouldn't be played <_< and Chelsea fans wonder why I say he has no class :cain: