Bellazon

Football

goose

Milan lost 2-0 to Palermo <_< :anger:

We cannot catch a break this year, we hit 2 posts, and deserved at least a point out of this game

But Milan's offence has been dreadful for the past month <_<

Gila and Seedorf have been just awful this whole season, and Oliviera hasn't done a thing since the first game :anger:

It looks like Milan, Liverpool, and Barca are all in the same boat this year <_<

We cannot catch a break this year, we hit 2 posts, and deserved at least a point out of this game

Gila and Seedorf have been just awful this whole season, and Oliviera hasn't done a thing since the first game :anger:

It looks like Milan, Liverpool, and Barca are all in the same boat this year <_<

Lets not go overboard with Barca. They've lost one game in the CL and even after their defeat to Real Madrid, they are still joint leaders with Valencia.

Lets not go overboard with Barca. They've lost one game in the CL and even after their defeat to Real Madrid, they are still joint leaders with Valencia.

This year they havn't looked like the team of the past few seasons :(

They are really missing Eto'o up front, and Milan is missing Sheva :(

If you had had Sheva in those games you would've won 'em. This shows you how Sheva-dependent AC was. Anyways.. AC will recover.. it's just one of those months.

Regarding Adriano... I don't know dude.. There's something seriously wrong with him. How can a world class striker go 7 months without scoring? Even a 16 y/o would've scored at least once if given all the chances he got.

He's leaving to Brazil tomorrow for a month I think, to recover in every way..

Read this.

http://www.gianlucarossi.it/pagine/pagine....rica=editoriale

True. They're winning but definitely not playing as well as they were last season. Ronnie isn't firing and Eto'o is injured. They really miss him and they don't have anyone to lead the forward line. Also, Ronnie's partnership with Eto'o was fantastic. They knew each other's movements so well. Barca are really missing that. Gudjohnson? Well he proved that he can't play by himself upfront when he was at Chelsea. They need a striker in January baaaad.

I haven't seen Milan play all season :ninja: but as long as Kaka is rippin' it up I'm happr :ddr:

True. They're winning but definitely not playing as well as they were last season. Ronnie isn't firing and Eto'o is injured. They really miss him and they don't have anyone to lead the forward line. Also, Ronnie's partnership with Eto'o was fantastic. They knew each other's movements so well. Barca are really missing that. Gudjohnson? Well he proved that he can't play by himself upfront when he was at Chelsea. They need a striker in January baaaad.

I haven't seen Milan play all season :ninja: but as long as Kaka is rippin' it up I'm happr :ddr:

They need two things:

Ronnie to wake the fuck up and start playing again. He hasn't delivered the goods since the CL semi-finals last year.

Another striker to step up and pick up the slack untill Eto'o has recovered. Maybe they should give Maxi Rodriguez a chance?

They need two things:

Ronnie to wake the fuck up and start playing again. He hasn't delivered the goods since the CL semi-finals last year.

Another striker to step up and pick up the slack untill Eto'o has recovered. Maybe they should give Maxi Rodriguez a chance?

Maxi is injured and he plays for Atletico.

They have Saviola but they refuse to use him.

oooh! are you talking about Maxi Lopez? I think they should try him out too. He's not too bad. I think he can cope. He scored a cracker in his Champions League debut.

If you had had Sheva in those games you would've won 'em. This shows you how Sheva-dependent AC was. Anyways.. AC will recover.. it's just one of those months.

Regarding Adriano... I don't know dude.. There's something seriously wrong with him. How can a world class striker go 7 months without scoring? Even a 16 y/o would've scored at least once if given all the chances he got.

He's leaving to Brazil tomorrow for a month I think, to recover in every way..

Read this.

http://www.gianlucarossi.it/pagine/pagine....rica=editoriale

Hopefully Milan gets back to winning against Chievo tomorrow

Gilardino has to get scoring, he was suppose to pick up the slack now that Sheva is gone <_<

And Adriano, they really should have sold him in the summer, he hasn't done a thing for Inter, in like a year in half :o Hopefully he finds his form again, it would be a shame to see a player of his talent, just waste away :(

You havn't missed much :( Kaka has really been the only one doing anything offensivly for Milan, for the past month

Gudjohnson is a good player but he noware near the class of Eto'o or Larson :whistle:

Is Barca being linked with any strikers for the January transfer window? :idk:

You havn't missed much :( Kaka has really been the only one doing anything offensivly for Milan, for the past month

Gudjohnson is a good player but he noware near the class of Eto'o or Larson :whistle:

Is Barca being linked with any strikers for the January transfer window? :idk:

I :heart: Kaka so much :wub: but I categorically deny being gay :|

Anyway, I think Barca should be linked with plenty of players but the ony one I've heard of is Rodrigo Palacio. Is Amelia (gk for Palermo I think) any good?

I :heart: Kaka so much :wub: but I categorically deny being gay :|

:whistle:

:laugh:

Anyway, I think Barca should be linked with plenty of players but the ony one I've heard of is Rodrigo Palacio. Is Amelia (gk for Palermo I think) any good?

Amelia plays for Livorno, he's a very good GK, he's the back up for the italian national team now :thumbsup:

I think every team has been linked with Amelia over the past couple of months