Bellazon

Football

goose

Corriere dello Sport is reporting this will be coach Carlo Ancelotti's final campaign and he will be replaced by Marcello Lippi.

Milan will also buy Ronaldinho, Gianluca Zambrotta, Marco Amelia, Vincenzo Iaquinta, and David Trezeguet

I like the sound of all that except for Iaquinta :D

I really don't have any true Premiership fans. I think that thing with Chelseaq fans is that they have never EVER been a winning team.. so the fans are not used to that. Maybe that's why they behave the way they do.

true, it's hard to take it away from them, but the amount of brainwashing they've had since Mourinho joined has been amazing. They actually believe they play good football :shock: Enough said. I don't even have to go into the other issues. I, on the other hand, can accept that Liverpool play about as much good football as Chelsea. Exciting it may be, but quality is something we don't get much of :(

You really have to know a brainwashed Chelski fan to know how frustrating it is to talk to them :|

Actually, La Copa del REy is is very important in Spain.. so is the FA Cup. It's only in Italy that La Coppa Italia has less value.

Are we talking about the same Copa del Rey that teams field B-sides on? As far as I'm concerned, doing the treble in La Liga is equivalent to wining La Liga and the Champions League. No one really places much value on the cup besides the lower teams.

The FA Cup is actually really important in England because of its history. Nowadays though, it's not really a big trophy amongst the top 4. Chelsea, Liverpool, Manyoo and Arsenal just don't regard it the same as the big 2. However, they still respect the competition enough. The rest of the country thinks its a big deal though.

Benitez's agent has told a newspaper that would consider leaving Liverpool for a job in Italy

I'm guessing he's hinting that he'd like to coach Milan :o

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov9e.html

That's crap. It comes from The Sun and they stir shit about Liverpool every chance they get. There's always the possibility but I don't see Rafa as the kind to leave halfway into a project. He's won a lot but I think he really wants the Premiership. I can't blame him for wanting to leave though...our squad is so frustrating at times :(

Corriere dello Sport is reporting this will be coach Carlo Ancelotti's final campaign and he will be replaced by Marcello Lippi.

Milan will also buy Ronaldinho, Gianluca Zambrotta, Marco Amelia, Vincenzo Iaquinta, and David Trezeguet

Ha. :ninja:

Finally there's a hint of a revolution. I wonder if it's just words though. They're some awfully big words to back-up :whistle:

Wenger sees red

Mourinho blue

North-west joy

I don't like the thought of Manyoo succeeding but at the moment, I'd rather see them win the premiership than see Chelsea winning 3 in a row.

I hate Manure more than Chelsea, still. So I'd rather see Chelsea win a third, allthough it wouldn't exactly make my day either.

Finally there's a hint of a revolution. I wonder if it's just words though. They're some awfully big words to back-up :whistle:

Never. Going. To. Happen.

I'd be surprised if they managed to get half the people on that list.

Never. Going. To. Happen.

I'd be surprised if they managed to get half the people on that list.

It's just rumours, I don't see it happening either, maybe Amelia and Iaquinta but probally no one else

Milan will probally do what it always does, keep Ancelotti, and sign some 35 year olds :whistle: :anger:

Wenger sees red

Mourinho blue

North-west joy

I don't like the thought of Manyoo succeeding but at the moment, I'd rather see them win the premiership than see Chelsea winning 3 in a row.

I hate Manure more than Chelsea, still. So I'd rather see Chelsea win a third, allthough it wouldn't exactly make my day either.

I'd rather see Man U win it, I just can't stand Chelsea

but history will remember them as a great club if they win their third on the trot :cry: I don't want them to win because I don't want to deal with any Chelsea fans <_< it's such a tough choice. I'd rather Arsenal win it :|

Sissoko is set to be out of action for three months :o

He has been playing well recentley hasn't he

3 months? :cry: poor momo...

I wouldn't say he's been playing well...sometimes he slips up, but overall he's been our best midfielder since the season started.