Bellazon

Football

goose

you did oh wise Herve! *worships* He might be like Samson or something. Maybe his footballing abilities are inside his noodly hair :shifty:

Hammers 88th moinute goal by Marlon Harewood to send Arsenal to a 1-0 defeat at Upton Park! :woot: Wenger nearly started a fight with Pardew :lullaby: The man is a bad loser. He needs more dignity.

Nah, I'd rather see Chelsea.. it's their time. ManUtd has always won stuff. Chelsea in the other hand just started.... Even though i don't like Mourinho, I still prefer him over Ferguson winning.

I thought you wanted Mourinho at Inter? That way he could bring you silverware and a lack of class :laugh:

It's Chelsea's time, but I assume you don't have friends who are Chelsea fans :ninja: Not even Manyoo supporters were that bad and this comes from a Liverpool supporter :o

Manyoo vs Southend

David vs Goliath

Top of the Premiership vs bottom of the Championship

0-1

:rofl:

In one week, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manyoo have all lost, the latter in Carling Cup though...Liverpool should be next on the list. We play Birmingham at St. Andrews tonight. I don't think it'll be a replay of the 7-0 hammering they received last season though. If we don't lose there, we always have Arsenal at the Emirates the coming weekend :cry:

Nah, I'd rather see Chelsea.. it's their time. ManUtd has always won stuff. Chelsea in the other hand just started.... Even though i don't like Mourinho, I still prefer him over Ferguson winning.

I thought you wanted Mourinho at Inter? That way he could bring you silverware and a lack of class :laugh:

It's Chelsea's time, but I assume you don't have friends who are Chelsea fans :ninja: Not even Manyoo supporters were that bad and this comes from a Liverpool supporter :o

Not for now.. Mancini can stay.. he's won everything in the past two seasons: 2 Coppe Italia, 2 Supercoppe Italiane, 1 Scudetto (assigned)... aaaand he'll win this season too.

What I want to see is what happens next season with Juve back on the Serie A.

I really don't have any true Premiership fans. I think that thing with Chelseaq fans is that they have never EVER been a winning team.. so the fans are not used to that. Maybe that's why they behave the way they do.

Not for now.. Mancini can stay.. he's won everything in the past two seasons: 2 Coppe Italia, 2 Supercoppe Italiane, 1 Scudetto (assigned)... aaaand he'll win this season too.

I really don't have any true Premiership fans. I think that thing with Chelseaq fans is that they have never EVER been a winning team.. so the fans are not used to that. Maybe that's why they behave the way they do.

Mancini has yet to really win anything :whistle: Inter has not won a signifcant trophey since the UEFA Cup

No offence but the Coppa Italia and Italian Supercup are B-List trophys, and the Scudetto was given to them last year, he needs to win the Scudetto on the field or he will be fired next year

I still have a feeling Inter will not win the Scudetto this year, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Milan fan, Inter seems to find a way to always choke :p

Mancini has yet to really win anything :whistle: Inter has not won a signifcant trophey since the UEFA Cup

No offence but the Coppa Italia and Italian Supercup are B-List trophys, and the Scudetto was given to them last year, he needs to win the Scudetto on the field or he will be fired next year

I still have a feeling Inter will not win the Scudetto this year, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Milan fan, Inter seems to find a way to always choke :p

May I remind you that in those 2 super cup wins we beat Roma, who everyone was saying was playing the best football in Italy, and we beat the pre-scandal Juventus in Turin... they wanted that cup as bad as we did.

Did Ancelotti win 2 italian cups and 2 super cups? He's won **** over the past three seasons. That's why he's getting his ass kicked.

May I remind you that in those 2 super cup wins we beat Roma, who everyone was saying was playing the best football in Italy, and we beat the pre-scandal Juventus in Turin... they wanted that cup as bad as we did.

Did Ancelotti win 2 italian cups and 2 super cups? He's won **** over the past three seasons. That's why he's getting his ass kicked.

Milan has won nothing in the past few seasons :(

And Ancelotti should be fired, I thought he should have got fired after the CL Final loss to Liverpool

If you win just a Coppa Italia or the Italian cup I don't consider that a succesful season, not for Milan, Inter, or Juve not with there payrolls

Ask a Man U fan if they think they had succesul season if they just won a Carling Cup or a Charity Sheild, or a Madrid fan if they think they had succesul season if they just won the Coppa del Rey

I don't know how you can say Mancini has done a good job when he has never won a Scudetto or the Champion's League :idk:

He's done an excelllent job. Clearly you haven't watched Inter play for the past 10+ seasons. Before Mancini, I had never watched Inter play good offensive football. It was always.. throw the ball and let the forwards deal with it.. or give the ball to Ronaldo and he'll score. He has given a face to this team and I finally enjoy watching Inter games (most of times anyways :p ). That's huge for me and the rest of us inter fans.

Actually, La Copa del REy is is very important in Spain.. so is the FA Cup. It's only in Italy that La Coppa Italia has less value.

He's done an excelllent job. Clearly you haven't watched Inter play for the past 10+ seasons. Before Mancini, I had never watched Inter play good offensive football. It was always.. throw the ball and let the forwards deal with it.. or give the ball to Ronaldo and he'll score. He has given a face to this team and I finally enjoy watching Inter games (most of times anyways :p ). That's huge for me and the rest of us inter fans.

Actually, La Copa del REy is is very important in Spain.. so is the FA Cup. It's only in Italy that La Coppa Italia has less value.

I don't disagree Inter plays very entertaing football, but still Mancio hasn't won anything for them

And you remember 2 years ago, when Inter tied like 17-18 times, they would be up 2-0 and blow it, or down 3-0 and tie it inthe last 10 minutes, it was entertaining for the neutral fan, but it must of been hell for all you Inter fans