Bellazon

Football

goose

:surrender: Just watched Real Madrid get spanked 6-1 by Real Zaragoza, best comedy i've watched in ages. The guys don't even know how to spell defend let alone do it.

Galacticwhos?

:laugh:

Since when did Real know what defence was? Was it a second string line up or were they playing their first team? Real have been playing quite impressive recently. I was suprised that they were thrashed that hard :|

Its almost tradition that Real Madrid is eliminated in stupid way from Copa del Rey. <_< :( :ninja:

Only way to rehabilitate for Real is to defeat Arsenal. I havn't seen the match so I can't say nothing more. Coach of Real Madrid is heralding promotion to final, but now its rather pipe dream.

You forgot the MIGHTY Charlton!!!!!!!!!! Oh no lost 3 in 4 :evil:

So, the slump gets from bad to worse.

I think it's official...we're playing for 3rd with Spurs :cry2:

damn our attack, it's non existant and we're not getting any goals <_<

Moro is linked with Espnayol, Cisse is linked with Marseille.

Owen, Defoe and Kuijt are on our shortlist. Let's hope we get a revamped striker force after this season.

I know what's going on with Liverpool's attack, it's non existant <_<

I thought El Moro would score many goals for Liverpool, but he is definatelly a bust along with Cisse :whistle:

Without Gerrard in the line-up they look very ordinary :ninja:

We have our days. When Xabi is firing on all cylinders, then we can play without Gerrard, but to lose Gerrard is like losing 2 players. His importance to the team is undescribable.

Other players only hold a technical influence on the team :(

You forgot the MIGHTY Charlton!!!!!!!!!! Oh no lost 3 in 4 :evil:

So, the slump gets from bad to worse.

I think it's official...we're playing for 3rd with Spurs :cry2:

damn our attack, it's non existant and we're not getting any goals <_<

Moro is linked with Espnayol, Cisse is linked with Marseille.

Owen, Defoe and Kuijt are on our shortlist. Let's hope we get a revamped striker force after this season.

i don't think that Spurs can get 3rd . . . Spurs just have to make sure that they can fight off Arsenal. that would be more than enough for me this season. UEFA cup or above would be super in my eyes :)

i don't think that Spurs can get 3rd . . . Spurs just have to make sure that they can fight off Arsenal. that would be more than enough for me this season. UEFA cup or above would be super in my eyes :)

Well I know we'll be dropping points like crazy now that we have no more striking options. Unless Garcia and Kewell find their scoring boots. :cry2:

Well I know we'll be dropping points like crazy now that we have no more striking options. Unless Garcia and Kewell find their scoring boots. :cry2:

Kewell is a shadow of the player he was at Leeds :no:

Kewell is a shadow of the player he was at Leeds :no:

He's finding form though. He's playing really well and taking on players now. He's got the speed and the skills, but he lacks a bit in match practice and confidence. He doesn't score and he has trouble delivering the final ball now, but he's improving and that's all I can ask for after all these seasons

:surrender: Just watched Real Madrid get spanked 6-1 by Real Zaragoza, best comedy i've watched in ages. The guys don't even know how to spell defend let alone do it.

Galacticwhos?

:laugh:

Since when did Real know what defence was? Was it a second string line up or were they playing their first team? Real have been playing quite impressive recently. I was suprised that they were thrashed that hard :|

Real were virtually full strength, including Casillas, R Carlos, Helguera (shocking and subbed), Becks, Guti, Gravesen, Robinho, Ronaldo, and the chap Brazilian Arsenal tried to buy. Zidane & Pavon came on later. They placed 4-1-4-1 with Gravesen "protecting" the back four. Even with that formation they leaked like hell. Ronaldo was non-existentm Robinho just dived for everything, Helguera was a has been, Casilla just laughed half the time at the shocking team in front of him, Robert Carlos a leftback - you must be joking. Funnily enough the only person to have a "decent" try at playing football was Mr lover lover (Beckham).

Real are a laughing stock and it serves them right for breaking allsorts of football rules to finance their club (likeselling their facilities then renting them back with is forbidden by FIFA), and taking government loans. Lets just hope Chelski eventually end up in a similar mess. You can't cheat in Championship Manager by ripping of a huge Eastern bloc country and its people to buy a football club!!!! :whistle:

Harry Kewell is exellent ,one of rare completed players... my type of footballer...

Harry Kewell has been really poor for the last two seasons . . . he was awesome when he was at Leeds :yes: but just hasn't done anything at Liverpool :/

:yes:

I agree, when he left Leeds every club in the EPL wanted him, but he has failed to live up to his expectations after that :( Injuries probally have a lot to do with it :/

But he's starting to play a little better this year, and I hope he gets back to the level he was playing at for Leeds :)

Milan are rumoured to be after Rafael Marquez :whistle:

He's alright, but there is so many better young defenceman

Milan are rumoured with every young defenceman now a days <_<

I heard there buying Cris from Lyon for 12 million, which I don't think he's worth :blink: , I'd rather them get Chivu and Oddo :)

I even heard there in for Mexes, as he a been playing really good for Roma finally, after all that hype that was around him