Bellazon

Football

goose

he just got angry at being substituted :idk: . . . i think that's understandable if you're egypt's biggest player and you're taken off in a big match in normal time, when you're not even in the lead :cain:

Mohammed Zidan as well :drool:

on a side note, could someone change the description of this thread because the current one makes it sound like the game is played in some sort of underground lair :ninja:

:rofl:

Mido's been chucked out of the Egyptian squad :|

i suppose that it might work in Spurs' favour though :shifty: :laugh:

So I read <_< I was hoping he'd be out for a bit longer :(

:persuazn:

Its bad news for us cause it means Spurs will win more games instead of drawing :(

Liverpool have 10 games in 36 days:

including:

v Chelsea (H) in EPL (played)

v Arsenal (A) in EPL

v Arsenal (H) in EPL

v Benfica (H) in UCL

v Benfica (A) in UCL

v Manyoo (H) in FA Cup

:o It's make or break time, and if we crash out of everything and lose the major games then Spurs will be there to pounce. Spurs + Mido = even more likely we'll end up 4th :cry:

Mido's been chucked out of the Egyptian squad :|

i suppose that it might work in Spurs' favour though :shifty: :laugh:

So I read <_< I was hoping he'd be out for a bit longer :(

:persuazn:

Its bad news for us cause it means Spurs will win more games instead of drawing :(

Liverpool have 10 games in 36 days:

including:

v Chelsea (H) in EPL (played)

v Arsenal (A) in EPL

v Arsenal (H) in EPL

v Benfica (H) in UCL

v Benfica (A) in UCL

v Manyoo (H) in FA Cup

:o It's make or break time, and if we crash out of everything and lose the major games then Spurs will be there to pounce. Spurs + Mido = even more likely we'll end up 4th :cry:

You forgot the MIGHTY Charlton!!!!!!!!!! Oh no lost 3 in 4 :evil:

Milan played outstanding finally, and every goal was breathtaking :blush: :dance:

Sheva's second was ridiculous :clap:

Here are all the goals if anyone wants to see them:

http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.ph...=getit&lid=1213

I dont know if any one saw the Juve game, but once again the ref tried to give the game to them :persuazn:

The ref gave away a penalty in the 89th which was the worst decesion ever, as Viera clearly dove :anger:

Here are the highlights of the Juve game:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RJC0T3WC

he just got angry at being substituted :idk: . . . i think that's understandable if you're egypt's biggest player and you're taken off in a big match in normal time, when you're not even in the lead :cain:

Mohammed Zidan as well :drool:

on a side note, could someone change the description of this thread because the current one makes it sound like the game is played in some sort of underground lair :ninja:

:rofl:

What do you know of Zidan, he was supposed to be a hotshot a few years ago in Norway, now joined Werder Bremen but on loan to Mainz, why did he not feature for Egypt?

You forgot the MIGHTY Charlton!!!!!!!!!! Oh no lost 3 in 4 :evil:

So, the slump gets from bad to worse.

I think it's official...we're playing for 3rd with Spurs :cry2:

damn our attack, it's non existant and we're not getting any goals <_<

Moro is linked with Espnayol, Cisse is linked with Marseille.

Owen, Defoe and Kuijt are on our shortlist. Let's hope we get a revamped striker force after this season.

:surrender: Just watched Real Madrid get spanked 6-1 by Real Zaragoza, best comedy i've watched in ages. The guys don't even know how to spell defend let alone do it.

Galacticwhos?

:laugh:

Since when did Real know what defence was? Was it a second string line up or were they playing their first team? Real have been playing quite impressive recently. I was suprised that they were thrashed that hard :|

Milan played outstanding finally, and every goal was breathtaking :blush: :dance:

Sheva's second was ridiculous :clap:

Here are all the goals if anyone wants to see them:

http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.ph...=getit&lid=1213

I dont know if any one saw the Juve game, but once again the ref tried to give the game to them :persuazn:

The ref gave away a penalty in the 89th which was the worst decesion ever, as Viera clearly dove :anger:

Here are the highlights of the Juve game:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RJC0T3WC

thanks for the vids Carra ;)

What do you know of Zidan, he was supposed to be a hotshot a few years ago in Norway, now joined Werder Bremen but on loan to Mainz, why did he not feature for Egypt?

I don't follow him, but I do have videos compilations of him. He's a skilled player but maybe he just can't make it in the big leagues? I'm not sure what happened to him. The the kid did have skill. :idk: