Bellazon

Football

goose

Does this selection (of 10 best goals of 2010) hit home or miss badly for anyone :) ? Of course even aside from my limited knowledge I prefer defense/the stops of course

:ninja: , plus of course I guess comparing relevance of one goal (to the game or your personal team) to the cool points of another may increase the subjectivity and the, but either way, is the ranking a particular hit or miss for anyone :ninja: ?

*edit, wrong video...getting the right one...*

Okay, it says 2010/11 :ninja: , well...nice vid anyway :ninja: .

Looks like I wasn't the only one who needed a change of underwear...

Ah, the old "invisible accordion" celebration! :laugh:

Does this selection (of 10 best goals of 2010) hit home or miss badly for anyone :) ? Of course even aside from my limited knowledge I prefer defense/the stops of course

:ninja: , plus of course I guess comparing relevance of one goal (to the game or your personal team) to the cool points of another may increase the subjectivity and the, but either way, is the ranking a particular hit or miss for anyone :ninja: ?

As you say Joe, choosing favourite goals can be a subjective business because ultimately, a comical own goal or a ricochet off the back of a player's neck can mean just as much as an exquisite 30-yarder if you have a vested interest. For the record though, I'd say it's a very decent selection that you've posted.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_szczesny2.gif

WTF was up with bringing in Downing and Young when the game was already lost? :blink:

I think they were already due on at 2-0 and then as they were getting kitted off, they scored again. Absolutely farcical.

Thing is, we only have two more games in the whole of March, so this idea that the battle for 12th is so intense that we have to rest players when a very winnable home cup quarter-final against Reading is at stake: pathetic.