Bellazon

Football

goose

Freddy storms into the lead in the H2H table.

YOU COME BACK HERE FREDDY!! :persuazn:

^As pleased as I am to still be in touching distance of the pack - do I get any concession for missing out on the 1st weeks points? That, and already losing my captain to Barcelona (misjudged patriotism, in lieu of not really having a clue about the Premiership) makes me fear for my future in this league... :ermm:

Still none the wiser about this 'H2H' either?

The game has an automatic failsafe in place where unused players are replaced with one of your chosen subs, but since Mascherano has moved to greener pastures, best bet would be to get rid. Captains score double too, so giving the armband to an attack-minded player might help to rack up a few more points.

I'm starting to think the head to head league might have to be reset in order to let new players join. It doesn't look like it can be altered once it's underway. :no:

With the normal table I can reset it so that it starts counting points from week 2. As for head-2-head, I think we'll just have to make a new league :/ I'll get around to it soon-ish... I haven't been able to even capitalise on Walcott's soaring price :(

^Oh no, I wouldn't want everything to change because of ME! :blush: That talk of my diva-ish behaviour on this forum is mere scurrilous rumour...

Just remember I'm going to use those missing week 1 points as my excuse should I come last! :whistle:

And, yes, I've got rid of Mascherano. I'm still flag-waving though with Tévez. Since Portsmouth is no longer in the league I don't really have any other vested interests anymore.

A simple solution to Barons case can be counting one of his week scores twice. His final week score (at the end of the league) probably will cause the least confusion, so it might be fair to just add his score as extra points to his overall score. Or he can pick his own week, and let us now previously.

But as many said, resetting is another option, and I'm honestly fine with it. I hope Ed didn't take me whining after being the leader of the first week seriously. That's my everyday mood. :D

I'm starting to think the head to head league might have to be reset in order to let new players join.

I'm starting to think that the only way to let new players join the head to head league would be to reset it.

Fixed. :blush:

Michael* I see you struggling with your siggy for quite some time now, so I'm taking over. :laugh:

:rofl:

Baron, I haven't seen the game (downloading now), but I hear Argentina were in control and the scoreline is very impressive. I'd like to see how Batista goes in the long run, but at least he had the common sense to include Cambiasso in the squad.

Fred, how are you feeling about the Houllier appointment?

Baron, I haven't seen the game (downloading now), but I hear Argentina were in control and the scoreline is very impressive. I'd like to see how Batista goes in the long run, but at least he had the common sense to include Cambiasso in the squad.

Only caught the last half hour or so but I saw the goals. It looked a good game and Messi was fantastic. Batista didn't half look intimidating in the dugout though - reminded me of John Abruzzi in Prison Break. Quite the contrast from the World Cup. In his suit, Diego looked like he was auditioning for a part in Star Wars Episode VII: An Ewok Wedding. :laugh: