Bellazon

Football

goose

Anyway, eNe and Baron you should both join the head to head league as well! I might reset the leagues to start at Week 2 to make it fair for the new comer (sorry eNe :p)

WAT??!!!!!

The first week of my fantasy career, and I'm already getting robbed.

I might as well pull a Zinedine Zidane move, and retire at the top of my career. :persuazn:

All kidding aside, feel free to reset. Welcome aboard Baron. :wave:

And seriously, what's the difference between the normal and H2H leagues? And also, is it strictly a premier league tournament, or are FA, Carling, and Micky Mouse cups counted as well? :idk:

Berno,is that you in Fantasy? :o :clap:

We could make it a threesome if you want Baron :clap: :D
^This was not the threesome of my imaginings... :ermm:

You'll have to elaborate on this head-to-head thing anyway - what does one do?

It's basically EPL style. You go up against someone every week and if you beat them on points then you get 3, 1 for draw. Instead of the aggregate points table.

What threesome did you have in mind? Ones that involve females? PFFFT.

Anyway, eNe and Baron you should both join the head to head league as well! I might reset the leagues to start at Week 2 to make it fair for the new comer (sorry eNe :p)

WAT??!!!!!

The first week of my fantasy career, and I'm already getting robbed.

I might as well pull a Zinedine Zidane move, and retire at the top of my career. :persuazn:

All kidding aside, feel free to reset. Welcome aboard Baron. :wave:

And seriously, what's the difference between the normal and H2H leagues? And also, is it strictly a premier league tournament, or are FA, Carling, and Micky Mouse cups counted as well? :idk:

Difference = ^ and it's just Premier League fixtures that count so beware!

Sorry to rob you eNe, maybe we'll see if you're still leading by the end of the season :evil:

Welcome aboard, (Mad) Stephen Ireland!

Good trade! Villa look solid atm. Any clues about who the next manager might be? I heard Bob Bradley is interested. Landon Donovan on loan anyone?

To be honest, and remember this is just my silly little opinion, I don't want anyone we've been linked with. Now this isn't to say that Martin's boots are too big to fill per se but looking around, I feel its slim pickings out there. And to show my self-awareness, yes I realise we're "just" Villa but I think its more a case of unfortunate timing. Good managers are usually unavailable in August (shock horror!) and with us belt tightening, I can see the job being a wee bit off putting to some.

Frankly, the idea of an almost wholly unknown quantity like Bob Bradley terrifies me. At the World Cup he looked a complete tactical lightweight and seemed to insist certain rubbish players always played. Now Martin refused to play a recognised right-back for two years but still, he was mostly astute on the big matters.

So in summary: Kevin MacDonald. Why not?

Difference = ^ and it's just Premier League fixtures that count so beware!

Sorry to rob you eNe, maybe we'll see if you're still leading by the end of the season :evil:

Meh, don't worry about me. Sorry you gave up the 2nd place though. :whistle:

BTW, no luck on joining the H2H league. :blink:

It says:

This league is not accepting any new entries.

Are all you guys in there already?

BTW, no luck on joining the H2H league. :blink:

It says:

This league is not accepting any new entries.

Are all you guys in there already?

^I don't even know where to do it. Anyway, isn't this the English Premier League? All this talk of threesomes and head-to-heads when clearly it should all be about spit-roasts and non-consensual sex with dubious "waitresses"/glamour models of uncertain morals... :unsure:

The draw for 2010/11 UEFA Champions League group stages:

Group A:

Inter

Werder Bremen

Tottenham

Twente

Group B:

Lyon

Schalke

Benfica

Hapoel

Group C: