Bellazon

Football

goose

AC Milan 4 - 1 Anderlecht :)

Kaka scored a hatrick :dance: I think it was the best game I've seen Kaka play :D

And Gila also scored :D

Now Milan has just gotta get Pippo and Oliveria scoring again :whistle:

I think the Milan darby finally woke them up

hurrah for Kaka :blueeyedbaby: his 3rd goal was awesome! :drool:

His 3rd was stunning :drool: :drool:

Here is the goal in case anyone wants to see it: http://www.zshare.net/video/mil_3-0_andr-wmv.html

Here's what Burlesconi, Ancelotti, and Galliani said of Kaka's preformance

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...ka-Ronnie+dream

With his recent preformances and those of last year, he's definitely a prime candidate for player of the year :yes: especially since some other impressive nominees are defenders.

He's the best player in the world :woot: and people were questioning why I have a shrine of him in the back of my closet :cain: :ninja:

With his recent preformances and those of last year, he's definitely a prime candidate for player of the year :yes: especially since some other impressive nominees are defenders.

He's the best player in the world :woot: and people were questioning why I have a shrine of him in the back of my closet :cain: :ninja:

82% of the readers of Brazilian newspaper O

Who do you guys think is better Kaka or Ronaldinho? :idk:

It's hard to compare because they have such different styles of play. It's like Messi vs Robinho or something :idk: One uses his agility and pace, and the other uses his flair and tricks. Kaka is good because he's fast and direct. Ronnie is more better on the eyes for his skills and tricks but likes to take the scenic route. They're both game winners and it's good to have such a mix of styles. Imagine a Brasil side full of show-boaters :o The inclusion of both styles ensures pleasure for the fans and also directness on the pitch :D

are your dreams shattered?

herve, the more I watch Kuijt the more I like him. Before I was only 85% converted because I had some doubts about his finishing in a top league but now I'm 100% converted. With a better supply he could be a 20/20 striker. He's TOO COMPLETE! :chicken:

I was on the verge of crying at full time of that match :cry2:

I was crying after the penalties. Seriously, Dudek is such a cheat :ninja:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dida cheated even way worse against Juve in the Manchester Final. Dida was at least 4 feet in front of the goal line in a couple of pens.

Dida cheated even way worse against Juve in the Manchester Final. Dida was at least 4 feet in front of the goal line in a couple of pens.

:rofl:

I think he only came off his line once at Istanbul. What happened? Did he become honest? :o

:rofl:

I think he only came off his line once at Istanbul. What happened? Did he become honest? :o

That was pretty bad against Juve, I don't know how the refs didn't say anything to him :whistle:

He should have done it against Liverpool, maybe the refs said something to him before hand :(

herve, the more I watch Kuijt the more I like him. Before I was only 85% converted because I had some doubts about his finishing in a top league but now I'm 100% converted. With a better supply he could be a 20/20 striker. He's TOO COMPLETE! :chicken:

I watched the Liverpool game yesterday, and he impressed me :yes:

That was very good move by Liverpool, to bring in Kuijt, now he just has to play like that every game

I watched the Liverpool game yesterday, and he impressed me :yes:

That was very good move by Liverpool, to bring in Kuijt, now he just has to play like that every game

His work ethic is top-notch! He's great but a lot fo the times he doesn't get the passes he deserves or he's making a play for someone else.

Apparently we didn't play too well against Wigan. I didn't watch the match :p