Bellazon

Football

goose

One man up and Australia still didn't play to win.. if you're one man up you ATTACK.. you make tha game FASTER..and the aussies did not do that. They deserved it for not scoring. When it was 11 vs 11 Italy had like 5 clear chances. That was the most boring second half I've watched in awhile.

ummm when didn't we attack is what I want to know? It's hard to speed a game up when there are 10 men PERMANENTLY behind the ball. The only thing was Guus didn't make any changes, probably sparing them for extra time...

One man up and Australia still didn't play to win.. if you're one man up you ATTACK.. you make tha game FASTER..and the aussies did not do that. They deserved it for not scoring. When it was 11 vs 11 Italy had like 5 clear chances. That was the most boring second half I've watched in awhile.

ummm when didn't we attack is what I want to know? It's hard to speed a game up when there are 10 men PERMANENTLY behind the ball. The only thing was Guus didn't make any changes, probably sparing them for extra time...

The aussies were definately trying to attack, they just had a ton of problems getting by Cannavaro and Gattuso

What happened to Kewell? :idk:

The aussies were definately trying to attack, they just had a ton of problems getting by Cannavaro and Gattuso

What happened to Kewell? :idk:

Gout or something? :idk: Don't know what it's called...

ahh fuck its

3-0

to tell you the truth..ghana is playing a lot better then brazil :blink: brazil was so blah today..their own fans were cheering for ghana..

it should be 2-1...because teh 2nd goal adriano made was off-side and that goal ghana made..the brazilian goalie just got lucky..he stuck his foot out..and the ball just got tapped out..damn ghana is a very entertaining to watch and they are also very well put together.

*sigh* Ghana deserved a lot more than that, and even 1-0 might've been a harsh scoreline. The Brasilians looked like crap and even Kaka didn't perform as well as usual. Parreira really should learn to use his subs more and not guarantee his starting XI their places. It's bad for morale and player motivation.

In the final third, whenever Brasil attacked through the center they just lined up and spread out. They already had people on the wings but there was no movement and no initiative or creativity. They didn't even concentrate players around the centre which resulted in a lack of penetration. It wasn't great to watch :no:

Ghana looked ever so impressive and certainly showed Brasil how it should be done. They played with skill, pace and movement and were a bit unlucky in the final third.

I suspect Adriano's goal was given because the last touch came off a defender. If not then it should've been given offside. Ze Roberto's was debatable as well.

^

smh

red_ed i hear ya!

2010 world cup man..the african teams will be on the rise..hopefully ghana will make it to the quarterfinals..

i just head about the racism going on between Spain's coach and Thierry Henry..it was a racial slurr and he made a comment about him saying are you gonna give it to the black..that something piece of shit..and henry saw it on tv himself. The coach actually got away with it too..he said im am doing w/e it will take..smh

^

smh

red_ed i hear ya!

2010 world cup man..the african teams will be on the rise..hopefully ghana will make it to the quarterfinals..

i just head about the racism going on between Spain's coach and Thierry Henry..it was a racial slurr and he made a comment about him saying are you gonna give it to the black..that something piece of shit..and henry saw it on tv himself. The coach actually got away with it too..he said im am doing w/e it will take..smh

that was a while ago...

I don't like Aragones and the Spanish FA because of that comment.

But apparently racism is rife in certain parts of Spain, which is really sad to hear.

The Africans have always been good, but they need a bit more guidance. They can compete with the rest of the world and it would be good to see an African team hold up the trophy in 2010 :yes: