Bellazon

Beri Smither
Thumbnail

jal718

Hey guys - anyone watching the new E programme SCOUTED with Beri?

I've seen about two episodes of this show and she's seriously the most beautiful person in it.

Is this a new season? I checked the site, and it says 'super-new episodes', but I think it's still reruns of last season? Beri is such a good model. I hope they bring her back.

We saw some of the girls from Scouted (Nicole Domecus, Jillian Lieber, and Alwyn Lansing) at the Gorgeous & Green Gala, here in SF (they're repped by Stars) at the end of last year. I thought Alwyn in particular was a very, very good model. Here. Wish they had come with Beri. :)

Hey guys - anyone watching the new E programme SCOUTED with Beri?

I've seen about two episodes of this show and she's seriously the most beautiful person in it.

Is this a new season? I checked the site, and it says 'super-new episodes', but I think it's still reruns of last season? Beri is such a good model. I hope they bring her back.

We saw some of the girls from Scouted (Nicole Domecus, Jillian Lieber, and Alwyn Lansing) at the Gorgeous & Green Gala, here in SF (they're repped by Stars) at the end of last year. I thought Alwyn in particular was a very, very good model. Here. Wish they had come with Beri. :)

No, there is only one season...

I wasn't familiar with Beri's work before, but not that I checked some of her earlier photos... I think she looks better now than in the 90s.

Thanks for the link :flower:

Yes, she's aged (or aging) gracefully. Beri is one of the models that I think Sports Illustrated did not really do justice to. The shoot (photographed by Robert Erdmann) isn't very special or memorable, and she's only on three pages of that issue. Here. Sort of disappointing, if you like Beri. They didn't really do her justice, I think. Karen Mulder (here) is another one. Karen was literally a top model in the 90s, but like Beri, her Sports Illustrated shoot just doesn't really do her justice I think. It isn't awful, but I think it's a bit disappointing, and she's a better model than the shoot suggests. Ironically, Karen and Beri are in that same 1998 issue of SI. And it's even the same photographer that did Karen's AWESOME 1997 calendar (Andre Rau).I%20dont%20know.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...