Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Now some one post on Youtube :excited::excited::excited:

On 9/27/2016 at 9:47 PM, mjmarija said:

ADRIANA LIMA REVEALS HOW TO DO HER SIGNATURE "SEXY EYE POSE"

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/news/a17871/adriana-lima-reveals-how/

On 9/28/2016 at 3:39 PM, flowerfield100 said:

Jessica Alba, Kristin Cavallari and More Celeb Moms Share Their Kids’ Adult Tastes in Music

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/celeb-moms-share-their-kids-adult-tastes-in-music-w442033

is this her mother that comented in this video

can somene translate it

• graca.lima.148Aí quanta saudades,naquela época andávamos juntas ,tudo era nos duas, eu pensava que ali acabava o trajeto,foi o início de tudo.O melhor está estrela baiana chegou lá e surpreendeu todos nós, conquistou o mundo,e com humildade,simplicidade,
  • graca.lima.148Aquele beijo foi para mim, lembro como se fosse hoje,parabéns minha garota vc é merecedora de tudo que aconteceu na sua vida,obrigada pela duas princesas Valentina,Sienna?????????

Yes i can translate for you 

Here THE Full Version of this video 

TRANSLATION 

• graca.lima.148   :  I miss this so much,  In this times we are always together , us two in everything , I thought this was the end of the road, but it was the beginning of everything. The best this Bahian star arrived there and surprises all of us, she conquered the world with humility, simplicity.
  • graca.lima.148 That kiss was for me, I remember like it was today, congratulations my girl you deserved everything that happened in your life, thanks for the two princesses, Valentina and  Sienna .