Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

23 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

Not sure about the dress. Will she ever wear something flattering? She does all this working out, just to completely cover herself up.

it looks like it may be form fitting though. Which is a good reason to still work out much. Now the met dress, was no reason to work out alot at all. It was big and loose.

But we can't even tell because Joe's ass is in the way. I hope she took pics at the red carpet... like he blocked the paps and stuff, they were calling her name, she couldn't even respond if she wanted to

7 hours ago, jamiya said:

Joe... :dry:

like why the hell would he stand on that side of her. The camera man stopped themselves from calling on her and taking photos because he chose to be on that side... and again he was not like this before.

5 minutes ago, TKC said:

Atleast adriana looks just as annoyed by the things he is doing as we are..I hope she takes this as a lesson that she should leave him home next time.

I was hoping she took lesson after airport disaster. Atleast she could warn him.