Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Adriana & Candice on The Chew - 12/09/13

(This video contains ONLY parts featuring Adriana & Candice)

Password: PinkCouturePlease Credit If Repost Elsewhere. Thank You! Flower%20for%20you.gif

Interesting to see how Adriana kept eating but Candice just took a small bite. Did she even touch the sandwich half that Adri gave her on that plate that she just put down lol

Yeah i noticed that too candice was scared to it eat . Hopefully she just doesn't like fried chicken. But then again adriana works out more, like everyday, she can afford to eat more like that.

Adriana & Candice on The Chew - 12/09/13(This video contains ONLY parts featuring Adriana & Candice)

Password: PinkCouturePlease Credit If Repost Elsewhere. Thank You! Flower%20for%20you.gif

Interesting to see how Adriana kept eating but Candice just took a small bite. Did she even touch the sandwich half that Adri gave her on that plate that she just put down lol

Yeah i noticed that too candice was scared to it eat . Hopefully she just doesn't like fried chicken. But then again adriana works out more, like everyday, she can afford to eat more like that.

Haha true it's just it's funny how Candice always says she's a big meat eater and has a high metabolism in every interview......,still love her though lol

Adriana & Candice on The Chew - 12/09/13(This video contains ONLY parts featuring Adriana & Candice)

Haha true it's just it's funny how Candice always says she's a big meat eater and has a high metabolism in every interview......,still love her though lol

oh wow. Did not know that. Smh I doubt but ok lol