Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

7 hours ago, A.B said:

She would still look the same as she did in 2016 if she lost weight. I don’t understand why even she believes that she isn’t that pretty anymore. 

I agree. its honestly just the fact that her body, especially her face is obviously bigger.  She just really needs to get rid of that fat/bloat on her, and she would be fine

As far as Adriana not thinking she that pretty anymore, or will never be as pretty again. I think its a MIND and psychological thing for her. Honestly, I think she may tell herself that to COPE and to make herself feel better about the obvious no so great choices she has been making. It appears the reason she has not got rid of all the weight for good is because she has not invested in things that would help with that. She admits the reason she hasn't been in the gym as much as she used to be is because she has so many kids she is responsible for and apparently she doesn't like to hire or get more help. I also don't think she has tried to invest in a better dietician or things like ozempic, which is how every other celeb just like Adriana manages to lose all their weight along with fitness. She hasn't MAXIMIZED her resources to help her, and thats hurting her because she not keeping that weight off her face which is impacting her looks. Instead of doing things these things thats gonna help MORE, she tells herself "oh well, I am older anyway so...".  Its like Adriana, you have options as a woman with wealth and resource to finally get you through this like everyone else does, you just aren't using it. She really could look even more like people expect her too if she'd maximize her resource to help finally get rid of that weight. I think she tells herself certain things as to not be hard on herself, or maybe thats what her lazy and ALSO bloated boyfriend of hers tell her and she believes it.

She has nobody or nothing push her. I thought the criticism would but apparently not.  Thats why I question how much Adriana cares. It seems like she just gave up. Especially after those last set of photos of her were released. Its like she just gave up. GRANTED that was an off day, she was on mom duties so we shouldn't expect her to look amazing. But Adriana never looked so unflattering while casual and its not because she looked older/didn't look young, it was that weight. I think maybe Adriana is trying to convince herself that isn't the problem because she feels less pressure, but that truly is the problem. I think she  doesn't want to admit that it is, because she would be the blame for it. So maybe thats why she tries to say she just not as pretty anymore. Like no Adriana, you looked better and more like yourself at miu miu/october for a reason that was just 2 months ago

7 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I don't see how they could have disliked that short interview tbh, she didn't say anything that wasn't alreayd said on her recent magazine interviews, or controversial in any ways. What they didn't like about it?

Please keep in mind i don't speak enough German to understand this interview properly and I still couldn't make time to get it translate online. But generally, what i read is 'she was asked if she did get any procedure on her face and she didn't want to answer that question'???That's where problem begins.

Second problem is her body language, she doesn't seem comfortable during the interview according to people. And they associated her not looking comfortable  with some negativity.

21 hours ago, A.B said:

She would still look the same as she did in 2016 if she lost weight. I don’t understand why even she believes that she isn’t that pretty anymore. 

I mean this is the same Adriana who used to say she never thought she was beautiful.

People being mad about not wanting to answer that question proves my point that people would have been mad if she blamed Patrick/makeup for the Hunger Games look. People were only going to be mad and call her a liar and further speculate on plastic surgery at a much bigger scale than that German interview.

15 hours ago, patt said:

OMG. Did they really show that tweet on television.

I mean that was the reason for the interview. I can only hope that this will just motivate Adriana and truly bring her back. But idk, I’ve been hoping and thinking it was going to happen for more than a year now. Instead things kept getting worse and worse, she isn’t even posting on social media anymore 

Damn I miss the days when she was not in LA and made good decisions. Things never got this bad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today's DOGPOUND video, she is in the background.
It might not be worth posting here since her face isn't shown...But we don't have any recent sightings or photos of her, and I'm really really bored and missing her, so...

By the way, she was also seen in the background  from other days, and her car was often seen there. So I think she is really trying her best.

2 hours ago, jamiya said:

Today's DOGPOUND video, she is in the background.
It might not be worth posting here since her face isn't shown...But we don't have any recent sightings or photos of her, and I'm really really bored and missing her, so...

By the way, she was also seen in the background  from other days, and her car was often seen there. So I think she is really trying her best.

Yeah, I didn't think she spent these past almost 3 months being MIA doing absolutely nothing. I figured she was focusing more on getting back.

• 3 weeks later...

@jamiya i don't understand why did you delete it? We all knew it's not gonna be easy for her to comeback to her usual size after giving birth at the age of 41 but at least we know she is working on it which is promising. 

1 hour ago, patt said:

@jamiya i don't understand why did you delete it? We all knew it's not gonna be easy for her to comeback to her usual size after giving birth at the age of 41 but at least we know she is working on it which is promising. 

I agree, atleast with that we know she isn’t at home or something doing nothing and she is indeed still working on herself 

however, I did notice Adriana kinda seemed annoyed when she noticed she was within camera shot. So maybe that is why? Honestly its kinda scary how unconfident she has gotten. I don’t blame her after what happened but her trying so hard to avoid being seen by any means is pretty sad. As long as patrick ta isn’t doing her makeup, she doesn’t look bad. I just hope she is trying so hard to avoid being seen for so long so that people can be very positively surprised the next time they see her 

17 hours ago, patt said:

I posted it because I was soooo happy to see her for the first time in a while and wanted to share it with her true fans.

But I deleted it because I thought it would be a shame if someone would judge or criticize her appearance even with that brief blurry video.