Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Seriously her kids are the sweetest. It's great to see her getting along with the father of her kids, the same goes for him. I think they do a great job of parenting by having a normal relationship.

I've seen a lot of couples that are divorced where the kids are right in the middle of their 'war' even though it's been years since they have separated. 

Julian though, he is really cute haha. 

7 hours ago, Yemen said:

He talks about Adriana here!

OMG!!! I lol'ed. That was so cute, he blushed, answered and changed the subject so fast. +5 points to him for saying nice things. I loved that.

Anyways, Adriana is a great mother, the Valentine's day card reading by Valentina was so sweet! I admire Adriana's inner strength and maturity, she and Marko are friends now and I'm so happy to see her little girls so comfortable around her and Marko, like there's no tension, it reflects how they handled the divorce and I'm so proud of Adriana for this.

I wonder if the girls already met Julian. I'm sure he's the sweetest with kids, I saw a video of him reading his book for a group of kids, he has a way with children. Maybe Sienna and Valen have his book? Who knows.

That video with Jules is so adorable, the way he blushes :heart: and he did say very nice things and changed the subject ASAP. So points for my man on that. And indeed the Valentine's Day video is cute, I love and respect how Adriana and Marko handle things, you can see that even though they are not a couple they still have love for each other and are good friends, that's how it should be

4 hours ago, duhampi said:

So good to see her in a project that against trump, i was expecting a W magazine cover though.

Yes i think it's great she is in that Video. But i am a bit disappointed, i had high expectations that she is shooting an Editorial with cover. They called it a secret Project and Enninful only posted a pic with Adriana from that Video.

3 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Thank you, sorry I could not updload them myself due to stupid windows 10 + chrome problems.