Bellazon

NBA

goose

hey in that article theyre talking like Iverson wont be on the Sixers next year. <_<

could happen but I rather it not

A lot of Mavs fans (but this is only the fans) want to trade for AI. Their reason, the NBA favors marketable players, ala D. Wade, and they think this would help them win a championship. Now, before the Finals I would call this ludicrous, but with the calls Wade got..it's seeming less ridiculous now. I wouldn't want AI here, because the Mavs already have a star in Dirk (the NBA refuses to market him, though) and then Dirk would hardly ever get plays run for him, and I don't want that to happen. I luff him. :wub: Haha..

Iverson, a mav? In the western conference? I cant even picture it.

It's not like there's a plan in the works. I just read on a Mavs board about how a lot of people think it would help the franchise (but if they got AI, they would get rid of either JET or Devin harris, and I like them both), and they had a really good point. I really hope it doesn't happen, and it probably won't. That was posted like, the day after game 6, so everyone was pissed and calling for a huge shake-up of the team.. which isnt necessary. They wanted a star because the whole "the nba rigs games" thing came up and I s'pose they believed the heat won because they had two marketable players and that the NBA wanted them to win..which I don't think is really true.

• 3 weeks later...
they're talking about trading AI to the Celtics, but why would you trade your star and team MVP to your archrival?? in the same division?? doesn't make sense.

I havent heard any recent news about AI so for now he's still a Sixer.

But im not in basketball mood, Eagles training camp just started. You know what that means, its almost finally football season :woot:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...