Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

oh,thank you lampro!i posted this photo before but very small.thank you a lot! i love it! apparently you read my mind,cause in the last days i was thinking that i wanted a bigger size of it. weeeeird....smiley-devil03.gif

hi nathali,

could you tell me where this pic is from?

Is it an ad or what?

oh,thank you lampro!i posted this photo before but very small.thank you a lot! i love it! apparently you read my mind,cause in the last days i was thinking that i wanted a bigger size of it. weeeeird....smiley-devil03.gif

hi nathali,

could you tell me where this pic is from?

Is it an ad or what?

oh,lampro,unfortunately i have no idea,i just found the little version among a lot of rare photos of hers in a portuguese site.(I remember cause i really loved the photos)but it didn`t say where it was from.and thanks again for your found that`s so amazing!

i love this interview too jenkinha

CONTINUEING THE INTERVIEW

and your house,is it echologically planned?

gb:yes,it is.when you`re married you have to make a deal with your husband,you have to yield here and there,you can`t have the decoration exactly how you want,but i said to my husband that i wouldn`t give up of our house being echologic.i called the architects and said:go out there and get the most modern in terms of green technology.do whatever you need to do for getting it.

was it easy to find green archtects?

gb:it`s still hard to find people that actually knows about this subject,but i`ve found a lot of new things building the house.the solar energy plaque/plate for example,is much more modern than the one i used to have in my house in Costa Rica.the discharge(in the toilet,where you do necessities),is from that type which lets go more or less water depending if there`s piss or poo.the heating system absorbs the ground`s temperature,it comes there from the bottom of the ground/soil.and i`m lucky to live in los angeles ,where the weather is great.i don`t need to turn on the air-conditioner,i just have to open the windows.i sleep with the windows opened.the heating,i almost don`t use as well.i worked a lot.i spent literally half of my life working,and of course i wanna have a good house,a nice house.i`m not saying for people to have nothing,but to search for green alternatives.

ok,everybody makes this question but...and your son?

gb:i`m totally satisfied in my life.i`m in love with him.i can say that as being 30 years old,i`m a complete woman.ah,and do you know benjamin already poops in the litlle throne?(again,the toilet,the sanitary vase)

i`ll put the last part later.sorry.

the whole interview.

Gisele Bündchen will turn 30 years old next month and 15 of carrier this year.Married with the american football star Tom Brady,mother of little Benjamin,number one in models.com icons list,Gisele is satisfied.Everything i always wanted ,i reached.The most known model in the world talked to Ela this week,at the Emiliano hotel,in São Paulo,before walking for brand colcci.The conversation started with that classic talking about the weather:it`s cold,it`s not cold,last summer there was absurdly hot in São Paulo..."so that`s it,and people still keep saying global warming/heating dosen`t exist.the world is a chaos" attacks gisele.then,she didn`t stop for a good time:became irritated,hit on the sofa with the hand,spoke without interruptions or fear.

And what about the mexico golf oil leak?

gb:i had to stop reading the news about the leak cause everytime i saw the images i cried a lot.i wanted to know who did this s****.sorry for the bad word,but it revoltes me!Tiger-sharks appeared confused in florida!The animals can`t breath because of the toxic gas in the water!how many species got into extintion now?nobody does nothing because it`s not them who are breathing toxic gas.for me there are already good enough technology to avoid this kind of disaster,but they are not interested to do it.oil makes lots of money.

do you really think that?

gb:of course i do!and there`s more,now i`m gonna talk,i`m sorry but people usually ask me about nothing important,about my carrer,my son,but there`s one thing:brazil needs to have electric cars!a huge country like this.that`s a crucial moment for this country cause it`s growing and has to learn with the other`s example of what not to do.in são paulo you can`t breath.worse than são paulo is china.have you ever been there?

no

gb:it`s a horror!girl,i went there for photographing for two hours ,in shangai,on a bridge.there were always cargo ships passing,an enormous industrial movement.in the end of the day,i blew my nose and something black came out.disgusting.in addiction,i had phobia of lots of people.brazil has to plan its growing.by the way,i`ll talk about something(she hits her hands on the sofa,completely irritated):who had this ridiculously dumb idea of desvirtuating the xingu river(she refers to the construction of Belo Monte hidrelectric usine)?guys,if god determined that xingu river runs in determined direction,it`s not for changing.people are thinking they are god,that`s the problem today,everybody thinks they are god.i just wanna see where those R$ 30 billions will end up.Why don`t they take that money and invest in new types of energies instead of all this retrocession?

It's a great honor for Gisele :blush:

200 pages of amazing images, taken by the photographers Mert&Marcus, under the creative direction of Fabien Baron, which present 40 years of sensuality and Cavalli’s style, throught the faces of today’s women. With new images of clothes from the most important Roberto Cavalli collections, the book actually tells a story that has restyled itself.

Roberto Cavalli Facebook

:drool:

post-13850-1279284771_thumb.jpg

post-13850-1279284775_thumb.jpg