Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

My opinion;)

8) Jeisa Chiminazzo:

Boring. Good body and walk, but nothing more.

12) Katja Shcheckina:

After all: disappointing. She's so beautiful, but she didn't work the runway at all. Very sad.

15) Caroline Trentini:

Very hot! I'm not into her face, but she was hot! Wonderful body, not to thin, great addition.

19) Morgane Dubled:

She didn't fit. AT ALL. Sweet, but not at all sexy, not what I would call glamourous or good. Bad choice. I wouldn't have thought they'd do the same mistake two times.

i totally agree with what you said about jeisa, katja and caroline. jeisa is absolutely gorgeous and a perfect vs model, but i am so disappointed with her performance on the runway. i'm hoping it won't affect whether or not vs book her again next year, she can have a chance to redeem herself, besides, she's fantastic in all the picture's she's done for the website and stuff. katja was absolutely captivating in pictures from the show, but motion wasn't at all great. and carol just rocked it, albeit not as much as poly did, but she even managed to make that awful first outfit work.

i thought morgane was great though. she looked fantastic and i found myself liking her, when i've never been a fan of hers. i loved her smile, and she has a great body!

Wow, I guess my opinion differs than many of you's that have stated your's.

I think all the models did extremely well.

Gisele Bundchen:

Her opening the show was awesome. Her walk was CRAZY AMAZING, you saw how confident she is. I prefer the not smiling side of her's, cause you can tell she means business.

Selita Ebanks:

Beautiful. Too bad she only had 2 outfits.

Adriana Lima:

BEAUTIFUL! She was extremely bubbly on the runway, but I would of prefered her to be a bit more serious with it. Although she IS sexy, she wasn't showing a sexy side. But still, she did a good job. I love her walk.

Hellooo!!can anyone plz sent me VSFS 2OO6 part 4>>>??/plzzz!!!thanks in advance!@@

ti thes mwri ilithia?gt dn m to zitas emena?

Ante vre xronia polla!!!

:laugh: :laugh: so there's another Greek gal in the forums? :laugh:

for me, the face of the show was KAROLINA! Not only she had the fantasy bra, but in each segment she was so sexy and dazzling and with full of energy!

Ok well know that we are rating the girls I am going to be bad at this because I don't know all the girls names!

ok these are my favorites

Ana Beatriz- Fantastic. I wish she was in the show more. The best model of the whole show.

Karolina - Also great

Adriana - Knockout and cute faces she made

Ajuma- great

Oluchi- great too

Miranda the best out of the pink girls.

The rest of the models, none of them stood out to me.

Girls I liked-

Karolina, Adriana, Hana, Raquel, Caroline T, Gisele, Miranda, Julia, Ana Beatriz, Natasha, Andi, Flavia, Ajuma, Selita(so much better this year lol)

Girls I didnt like(they could have been better)-

Alessandra, Izabel, Oluchi, Katja, Caroline W, Jeissa, Morgane, Doutzen, Elise, Angela

Girls that should have never been cast, basically girls that dont fit VS-

Jessica Stam, Rosie, Heather

Where the heck were Eugenia, Fernanda, Marija and Bianca? They were so much better than some of the models that were cast

I think Alessandra was the sexiest of the show. Her personality and her "fierceness" made her so. Adriana was probably the next up on the sexy list, just cause she is so exotic.

I still can't believe an HQ video of show has not shown up yet :(

I think Alessandra was the sexiest of the show. Her personality and her "fierceness" made her so. Adriana was probably the next up on the sexy list, just cause she is so exotic.

I still can't believe an HQ video of show has not shown up yet :(

I dont know I dont find Alessandra sexy for some reason, something about her face puts me off, same with Izabel, they both look like twins though