Bellazon

Ashley Graham
Thumbnail

tinkerbelle

4 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

When u look at her body in life and her body on magazines that's when you realize the fashion world doesn't really want fat girls because the retouching one her body is insane!

She "lost" 20 pounds for ALLURE and her skin is magically smooth.

A fat model for the buzz is yes but only after we retouched her body to oblivion!

It is so sad that level of photoshop is now considered “normal”. I understand going in and fixing a shadow or a wayward strand of hair or a make up smudge, but not that much. 

And its sad that women and children and even men seek it as the ultimate level of beauty, despite us trying to tell and explain the amount of PS that goes on.

i do not believe that these two shots are ok to show the world and say “this is weight loss in x amount of days” and it’s ok. 

It reminds me of the scene in the Wizard of Oz where Toto pulls the curtain away revealing the real Wizard. He says something like pay no attention to the man behind the screen!

B3707A51-931E-4E5E-8CF5-9CBEE9C07B30.jpeg 4B928807-A416-40D8-8521-A3EFEF4D76B3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

her instagram

7.thumb.jpg.691db463cc5025d59b240d15f9003047.jpg77.thumb.jpg.78e1c0d6dc6162b55143399df8c50eb5.jpg

@ashleygraham Nine years ago today, I married the love of my life. It has been the best journey with my favorite person in the world! Today, we are feeling so blessed, grateful and excited to celebrate with our GROWING FAMILY! Happy anniversary, @mrjustinervin ❤️ Life is about to get even better. 😘

On 7/27/2019 at 4:16 PM, CandleVixen said:

It is so sad that level of photoshop is now considered “normal”. I understand going in and fixing a shadow or a wayward strand of hair or a make up smudge, but not that much. 

And its sad that women and children and even men seek it as the ultimate level of beauty, despite us trying to tell and explain the amount of PS that goes on.

i do not believe that these two shots are ok to show the world and say “this is weight loss in x amount of days” and it’s ok. 

It reminds me of the scene in the Wizard of Oz where Toto pulls the curtain away revealing the real Wizard. He says something like pay no attention to the man behind the screen!

B3707A51-931E-4E5E-8CF5-9CBEE9C07B30.jpeg 4B928807-A416-40D8-8521-A3EFEF4D76B3.jpeg

I dont see where the photoshop is in those two images. Personally I dont buy the whole photoshop all the time BS. Its all about angles and lighting. Especially in the second image.

• 2 weeks later...