Bellazon

Dirty Little Secrets - WARNING - click at your own discretion

phenobarbie

Phenobarbie you should just say: I don't like Laetitia Casta, it will better, because for many years every competition was like that!! and now too in every poll many peolple come to vote for their models and where is the problem? I add that I don't vote only for Laetitia, you can see my vote in EVERY competition, and morevover your competition is jut during 1 day so that sure when I can I vote but I vote if I like 2 models, 2 vids, 2 covers, 2 ass......It's not an obligation no? I think for president election we more free.....we vote if we like vids, models... or if we have time or if we want!!!! where is the problem!!! in every competition people do that...

some for Gisele!!! some for alessandra, some for Adriana, some for Isabeli, some for Josie I remeber because she won a round agaisnt Laetitia and many people who didn't vote usually are come and when Laetitia lost I say "ok I'm unhappy we should have more time etc... " I didn't say "josie fan are not good because they didin't vote before", some for julia stegner , Natasha Poly, Jeisa......

So why not do that for others models? you must just take the vote for people who comes always......and it's not because Laetitia win that she is the best I agree...it's opinion of fan or people who have voted for her, but we are on bellazon and not in the street to do this poll so like she has many fans....

it's unfair I will never vote in your competition anymore because I see you have just a problem with Laetitia you don't like her and you said that on many polls, if you don't like she has many fans on Bellazon and like we are on Bellazon and it's people on Bellazon who votes don't creat competition or don't accept Laetitia........

I will vote now in a poll where I will be free.......

oh that's funny in Models league competition page 27 I voted for Isabeli, Heidi Klum, natasha poly and adriana lima!!!! I don't understand I can't see Laetitia Casta! I will find some others exemple ...oh no I think it's ridiculous! I don't blame myself I musn't vouch my love for Laetitia and other models!!! it's Laetitia fan the problem it's here..... so bye

Phenobarbie you should just say: I don't like Laetitia Casta, it will better, because for many years every competition was like that!! and now too in every poll many peolple come to vote for their models and where is the problem? I add that I don't vote only for Laetitia, you can see my vote in EVERY competition, and morevover your competition is jut during 1 day so that sure when I can I vote but I vote if I like 2 models, 2 vids, 2 covers, 2 ass......It's not an obligation no? I think for president election we more free.....we vote if we like vids, models... or if we have time or if we want!!!! where is the problem!!! in every competition people do that...

some for Gisele!!! some for alessandra, some for Adriana, some for Isabeli, some for Josie I remeber because she won a round agaisnt Laetitia and many people who didn't vote usually are come and when Laetitia lost I say "ok I'm unhappy we should have more time etc... " I didn't say "josie fan are not good because they didin't vote before", some for julia stegner , Natasha Poly, Jeisa......

So why not do that for others models? you must just take the vote for people who comes always......and it's not because Laetitia win that she is the best I agree...it's opinion of fan or people who have voted for her, but we are on bellazon and not in the street to do this poll so like she has many fans....

it's unfair I will never vote in your competition anymore because I see you have just a problem with Laetitia you don't like her and you said that on many polls, if you don't like she has many fans on Bellazon and like we are on Bellazon and it's people on Bellazon who votes don't creat competition or don't accept Laetitia........

oh that's funny in Models league competition page 27 I voted for Isabeli, Heidi Klum, natasha poly and adriana lima!!!! I don't understand I can't see Laetitia Casta! I will find some others exemple ...oh no I think it's ridiculous! I don't blame myself I musn't vouch my love for Laetitia and other models!!! it's Laetitia fan the problem it's here..... so bye