Bellazon

Ali Stephens
Thumbnail

glassONION

From fashion week blog from teenvogue.com:

When THE model-of-the-moment Ali Stephens isn't walking the runways, she can be seen trotting around Paris with our favorite travel accessory--her mom! We sat down with the ladies to get the scoop on their experience here.

COACD: Ali, how do you think your instant success has affected you?

Ali: I am much more grown up now! I have learned so much about how to be professional but at the same time to be yourself and not take it too seriously.

COACD: What's it like having your mom with you at Fashion Week?

Ali: She really helps me when I feel sad and homesick. Sometimes I miss Utah very much but she helps me put everything in perspective and focus on how lucky I am to have these opportunities. She is helping me prepare also for when I have to do it on my own--like making sure I will get groceries and do laundry!

COACD: Mrs. Stephens, what are you're tricks to keeping Ali sane during the craziness?

Mrs. Stephens: I try to make sure that she gets the rest she needs. She has a favorite candy called Dragibus that we buy in Paris. Sounds crazy but it puts a smile on her face! We try to communicate through email and special phone calls to her Dad and big sister Maddie and her four big brothers at home.

COACD: What is your morning regime with Ali?

Mrs. Stephens: In our family our children all practice TM or transcendental meditation. She does that first thing when I wake her up for twenty minutes and then she jumps into the shower and has a bowl of her favorite chocolate cereal and a piece of fruit and out the door we run!

ali_mom.jpg

so Ali has 5 siblings?? :shock:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...