Bellazon

Olga Kurylenko
Thumbnail

goose

i think she might have been at club AER here in nyc this past friday.  there was a girl dancing on the back of one of the booths at a table with lots of other models, and she looked like olga or maja latinovic, but i always confuse those two (whoever it was looked HOT).  i asked someone and he said he had seen her before but couldn't tell for sure.  check the "nyc_rocks" thread and my other posts for details about who else was there (including a nice photo).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't mind if it was Olga OR Maja since they're both hot as all hell! :drool:

Olga has a rounder face that Maja though... Maja is all sharp edges and cheekbones. :evil:

Some pics that MIGHT be rare are in her NEXT Models portfolio-- including a nice foreign Marie Claire cover. :wub:

http://www.nextmodels.com/?state=model&m_id=126&rnd=97388

I got the June issue of ELLE today and Olga appears to be in a DKNY ad. I don't have a scanner here at home but maybe tomorrow if I go to the library I can scan it. I didn't see the pic on DKNY's site although they have other similar-looking ads.

• 1 month later...