Bellazon

Age model competition

lisa-1

You know you can call this now right? It's pretty much a 100% guarantee that Casta will walk against Carmen :(

yeah like Isabeli or Gisele or Doutzen in many polls...where is the problem? Laetitia haven't the permission to win? or to participate???? models who are famous on bellazon can't have this right? I know you like Carmen , but you should accept that I love Laetitia and it's not very nice to say this kind of things......

Laetitia Casta

I'm sorry, I don't care how you want to look at this... regardless Carmen is NOT as popular as Casta is on these forums, and based on popularity alone, Casta will/should walk.

It would be like putting Adriana Lima for best modeling resume against some unknown no-name model who's been in the business for a year, and saying that said no-name model has a chance of beating Adriana. If you think otherwise... nope!! Sorry, won't back down from this one. The only way Carmen will win is if you have a rush of people who come in and vote who are just sick of Casta, and don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

I'm finding these contest [including my own] to be ridiculous. The pairings are off, and people seem hell bent of sending in submissions of woman who stand zero or very very very little chance of winning, and by doing so, not only waste their own time finding pictures, but waste our time in making us vote when there's a clear winner nearly 85% of the time for each round.

Example: I'm gonna be smart, and put up Lindsay Lohan for best beauty. zomg she has a chance of winning against Adriana, Natasha, Casta, Izabel, Isabeli, Bianca, ect ect ect ... i r the brilliant!!!!

Wow, as for your love of the woman, you're the one who decided to bring it up.. I didn't say damn thing about, however it's fabu to know you love the Casta. Kuddos, congrads, yays?!

As for me liking Carmen? um. No? o.O