Bellazon

Age model competition

lisa-1

please people here it's not a forum....just vote! i haven't many models for 30-32 years so I make the couple as I can....everybody can vote for the beauty popular or not

Sorry to burst your bubble lisa but yes this is a forum, and while this is a competitions section we are all entitled to express our opinions, whether they are wanted or not. All Prettyphile was trying to say is that while yes Carmen is a pretty-ish girl, based on the popularity base that Laetitia has on this forum, and the popularity base that Carmen does NOT really have on this forum there is already a clear winner for this round.

You make it sound like every poll that has :heart: Laetitia :heart: as an option suddenly gets tons more voters than polls that don't...and then all those tons of extra votes go to her.

I don't exactly know how you are gauging the size of :heart: Laetitia's :heart: popularity (number of posts and views can be misleading.....which is more popular: 1.1m views of 3441 posts in Alessandra Ambrosio's Candid section? or 1.1m views of 10,200 posts of Laetitia's one and only section?) The fact is her section of this forum has a quite small group of regular posters plus the few that presumably post the same sort of 'thanks for the pics' generic post in lots of girls threads. People going on and on and on about polls being a waste of time because the most popular wins should perhaps try noticing the most popular models all seem to be current VS models, Brazilian and have their own sub-forums and stop singling out :heart: Laetitia :heart: as being a biased poll.

I'm not the kind of person that has a view on every woman I see and as such I don't read or post in a large number of different sections and have no interest in trying to decide the order of beauty of 4 bland, featureless, anonymous woman that do absolutely nothing for me.

My vote in this poll goes to :heart: Laetitia :heart:

:heart: Laetitia :heart: makes me ROFL. While yes other models have zealous followings only the :heart: Laetitia :heart: fans from what I've seen come out in force when :heart: Laetitia :heart: is up.. at least the other zealous fans make a concerted effort to play nice with all the other little bland drab no name models.. Cause OMG Carmen Kass is a nobody.

I have nothing else to say on the matter, there's not point beating a dead dog with a stick right? All that was said was that this was a clear win in :heart: Laetitia's :heart: favor. She wasn't insulted, nor were her fans, for some odd reason you all went on the defensive.. god knows why. You want a real match, you put :heart: Laetitia :heart: up against a model who stands a chance of beating her, ie the Natasha Poly's, the Bianca Balti's, the Alessandra Ambrosio's, ie the Petra Nemcova's. You put her up against someone who is going to give her a run for her money, otherwise it should be considered a f*cking walk.. just give her the automatic win.

All that was said was that this was a clear win in :heart: Laetitia's :heart: favor. She wasn't insulted, nor were her fans, for some odd reason you all went on the defensive.. god knows why.

That'll be because the person that said it has previously altered the results of at least one poll....strangely the person she'd voted for won the affected poll after the removal of about 5 people's votes for the person she'd given the least credit to....but was good to see :heart: Laetitia :heart: doing well against the apparent current darling of the board Ms Lima when only the opinions of voters considered worthy were counted.

I came back to this thread to add a further comment that it was very surprising for me to see that many of the most regular posters in the :heart: Laetitia :heart: section didn't vote for her when she was in previous polls...further evidence that comments about huge numbers of biased fans is completely unfounded.

yes I understand, but I put a link for every model always...and so ok fans come vote, but there are on this competition some people who come every time vote like you, prettyphile, wickedcrazyness, Julia, Irene, Nemeside, Layla, Avann, Michelabella, Lostinthesupermarket, sochic, minus, katefashionmode, vlam, glamourvogue, thebestchoice, lunelunalune,babydoll, modelstars,stefanobacci, suki, rox, berno,chocolate,laffy,evaici,modelfetish,Francy,memories,mina,chiarella,Hime,Daj

na,Gigiriva,Encantador,Claraaabk,lovelynana...so theses memebers come often, and they are free to vote, for exemple Laetitia's fan for the moment are: Laefan, Nimzo, Frenchkiki so 3 votes for the moment from real fans who come just vote this time...3votes on 37 members who come very often...so these members can love or not Laetitia, but it's not the Laetitia team (3votes for the moment) who will help her to win...

I take an other exemple: Isabeli (I put a link too I do it every time for every model): fans who come to vote: mwilliawson, bahiadasilva90,alien777,alexsupertramp,controversiaster,rockthesky so 6 votes of fans on about37 .I took their vote as they are fans....

other exemple Doutzen: Jman,Dadum,Ene,Foreverdoutzen...4 votes on 37....I can tell more exemple....so it's the same for every models..

Does Josie seriously belong in that category? I mean, I cannot believe she's 30-32 years old! o.o I had never read her wiki page, or any other site where her biography's stored but I had guessed her around 23 or something.

Anyway, the beautiful Josie Maran gets my vote :heart: