Bellazon

Diane Kruger
Thumbnail

Monkey

Fri, 23 October 2009

Diane Kruger Honors Quentin Tarantino

Diane Kruger arrives at the 4th Annual Kirk Douglas Award for Excellence in Film during the Santa Barbara International Film Festival at the Biltmore Four Seasons Hotel on Thursday (October 22) in Santa Barbara, Calif.

The 33-year-old Inglourious Basterds actress was there to support Quentin Tarantino who was honored at the event.

“He took a leap of faith on an actress who has so far only played Helen of Troy and did National Treasure. He sees me completely different,” Diane shared after filming Inglourious Basterds. “I feel Quentin gave me a great gift. No matter what impact this movie has on my career, or if it turns into a box office hit or not, I feel like I won the lottery.”

2nvt4wh.jpg

Although I respect the fact that she is an actress and making a serious name for herself in the movies, I still appreciate her when I remember her modeling days. I can still remember buying the magazines that had her on their covers.

These covers are my favorite ways of seeing her:

dianekrugervoguefrance1j.th.jpgdianekrugervoguefrance1.th.jpg

These covers were credited to the name of Diane Heidkruger. As she bacame an actress, she shortened her last name to Kruger to make it easier to remember, but I personally thought that adding Heid to Kruger made it sound unique! ;)

These covers were credited to the name of Diane Heidkruger. As she bacame an actress, she shortened her last name to Kruger to make it easier to remember, but I personally thought that adding Heid to Kruger made it sound unique! ;)

Yep, I don't know why she changed her surname either, Heidkruger sounds better.