Bellazon

Diane Kruger
Thumbnail

Monkey

How Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson Make Their Romance Work

Talk about a Hollywood long distance romance!

Diane Kruger has been jetting around the world – from Berlin to Los Angeles – to promote her latest movie, Inglourious Basterds. Meanwhile, her beau Joshua Jackson has been filming his hit TV show, Fringe, in Vancouver. So how does the couple make it work?

"A lot of flying whenever we can," Kruger, 33, told PEOPLE recently.

Luckily, though, the two have figured out a flexible schedule and can even meet each other in different cities. Since Jackson relocated to Vancouver, the two have even discussed moving in together.

"I actually really like Vancouver," says Kruger. "I'd never been before and he's from there so it makes it easy. He knows where to go. All his friends are there so they take me out."

Kruger also recently supported Jackson while he promoted Fringe at a Television Critics Association press event. So would she ever consider guest starring on the sci-fi show?

"You know what? I'd love to be a gooey monster," she says. "[A role] where my eyes are popped out of my head or something – that would be fun."

People.com